Summoning N00B?

maxed99Str

Well for the FIRST time I was called a summoning noob!!! I think this is very ironic because I was at ankou with another 114(My Level) and I log in and he calls me a summoning noob because of my bunyip which I had just got from Dub xp weekend from level 57-70. I thought this was very ironic because he was talking like hes all that with his 99 str cape on.....(Me with my Fire Cape). So I'm like whatever do you not have summoning and I look him up. He is 99 str and 98 attack def 75. His total level is 1345 and his prayer is 53.... So as he is getting mauled by Ankou and has no food left after an hour. I'm laughing as I still have 20 Bunyip pouches and enhanced excalibur (Which can sustain me alone). Then I look at him and I see he is not wearing a salve amulet......... After he leaves I put together that he has 99 str and he was using a D Scim with 98 attk.............WOW I do believe this guy is not very smart.....OR just REALLY poor. =)

Well I am finally set to achieve 99 attk as I was not going to attempt until I had a few things done which I have recently completed.

Varrrok 3 2/21/10

Seers 3 3/14/10

Bunyip 3/12/10

80 Farming 3/4/10

W00T

ATM my training metthods will be

Ankou (Salve (e) ) While Movie Watchin

Bandits (When I'm really Movie watching)

Slayer (When I feel like watching the screen and playing =D)

Like balance elemental said: 'manners maketh the man'

So dont fall on their level.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Hey guys, this guy was acting immature to me, so I acted just as immature back to him, and now I need an internet pat on the back and a "good on ya."

Also: I'm having chicken quesadilla rolls from T.G.I Fridays, with Montary Jack Cheese, and Limeade and coffee ice cream.

I plan on eating the quesadilla rolls with my hands

I will then eat the ice cream with a spoon.

The limeade is in its own bottle, so I'm just drinking it out of there.

Hell yea dinner! WOOT

Chicken fingers (3/11/10)

Shake-n-Bake Chicken (3/12/10)

Buffalo Chicken Pizza (3/13/10)

Chicken (3/14/10)

Chicken quesadillas (3/15/10)

Yea. I'm a total chicken noob. Lulz

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

bandits? completely noob? train on something that isn't afk'able if you ask me your noob for training on bandits when you could be making money... and hes noob for calling you a noob for training a skill. also are u aware afk training is banable? and if you wanna watch a movie watch it and the movie alone... lazy people these days.

Limeade

I would like some limeade please and thanks. A cup with 13 pictures of elephants on it would be preferable. I would like to try some of like lemonade, but quite lemonade because it's limeade which implies it is made of limes.

i think hes cute

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Try being 120 with 79 or 124 with 89 summoning.

I got a lot of wow as well as a ton of summoning noob comments.

Of course its nothing compared to a real summoning pure, but a uni at 124 combat caused a lot of issues in teams.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Try being 120 with 79 or 124 with 89 summoning.

I got a lot of wow as well as a ton of summoning noob comments.

Of course its nothing compared to a real summoning pure, but a uni at 124 combat caused a lot of issues in teams.

Wait, so they didn't take you on their team b/c you had high summoning? =/

Staurolite.png

bandits? completely noob? train on something that isn't afk'able if you ask me your noob for training on bandits when you could be making money... and hes noob for calling you a noob for training a skill. also are u aware afk training is banable? and if you wanna watch a movie watch it and the movie alone... lazy people these days.

idk afk = away from keyboard. can't get banned if you watch a movie while playing. something like splashing spiders while sleeping can get you banned.