What Would it take?

Danny_TeamDan

I recall hearing a few CWA clans claim they would love to do Pvp eventually so my questions are overall for CWA clan members/leaders. I'll throw in some for you pvpers as well.

[color="#00BFFF"]Is your clan ever interested in doing more pvp?[/color]

[color="#00BFFF"]If yes, what % of wars would you want in pvp? ie: 50% or 100% etc[/color]

[color="#00BFFF"]What would it take for your clan to do pvp wars over cwa? ie: more worlds, a rivalry, less crashing etc[/color]

[color="#00BFFF"]How would you prepare for your first pvp war?[/color]

[color="#00BFFF"]How many members do you think you would loose?[/color]

And if you're in a pvp clan...

[color="#00BFFF"]What would you do for a klondike bar?[/color]

[color="#00BFFF"]Would you want more pvp clans?[/color]

[color="#00BFFF"]What would you do to encourage cwa clans to do more pvp?[/color]

6590ew.jpg

Is your clan ever interested in doing more pvp?

yes we do tend to do pvp a fair amount

If yes, what % of wars would you want in pvp? ie: 50% or 100% etc

40% or so

What would it take for your clan to do pvp wars over cwa? ie: more worlds, a rivalry, less crashing etc

more people willing to lose pixels

How would you prepare for your first pvp war?

probs just buy a few extra sets of rune

How many members do you think you would loose?

idk

envy42.png

Is your clan ever interested in doing more pvp? We already do enough

What would it take for your clan to do pvp wars over cwa? ie: more worlds, a rivalry, less crashing etc Less crashing probably

Would you want more pvp clans? No

What would you do to encourage cwa clans to do more pvp? More incentive, ie less crashing, etc. Nobody wants a dirty fight.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

What would you do for a klondike bar?

Klondike bar.. mmm.

Would you want more pvp clans?

Absolutley

What would you do to encourage cwa clans to do more pvp?

PvP is more of a rush, you're risking something so naturally you're going to be more alert, playing at your best. Also, there's more room to expand as a PvP clan, for the most part PvP clans are fairly dominant in CWA as well.. Except some clans.. *cough*.. emm! Yus!

2r5vzu8.png

Absolutely anything.

Yes, the more activity the PvP world gets the better.

Try it and you will like it more than your weekly CWA fights.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

I get to do the pvp questions, How fun :)

Their actually pretty good, I'd jump on my bike and ride down to the convenience store to get one if the weather wasn't so bad.

Sure something more to spice up the wilderness when were pking ;)

Take a clan poll, if majority of your members want to try it then go out and do it.

161nazb.gif

What would you do for a klondike bar? if dandaman is offering free ones, then sure

Would you want more pvp clans?of course, Tk isn't that experienced of a pvp clan and we have low levels for a pvp clan. We are not below most clan's levels/experience and we get hit by many clans above our level, so it would help a lot if there were more pvp clans. Would make the clan world probably almost the best it has ever been in my opinion if there were a lot more pvp clans, especially lower leveled ones.

What would you do to encourage cwa clans to do more pvp?to call mandatory pk trips. Do world 17 and 21 and kill the small teams there. Make sure your members will buy sets to back them up if they die. I don't suggest fighting back if you are being hit unless you are heavily out numbering them, your members might get upset and maybe even scared. Once you pull more opts and have more experience, you can go to 32 and kill people around bh. That is just a start

Join Tempted Killers - pvp/cwa based f2p clan

Recruitment Topic:

Click Here

2psog86.png

23t1nat.png

I'd run to the store and buy one.

Would be fun having more of a variety in fights, but that'll be hard to come by considering the level that my clan is currently at.

If I was a leader of a CWA clan I would start in pvp worlds and start in Falador, then gradually move towards open ccs around old BH. Then gradually mandatory PK Trips of that kind will soon be called. I could also star creating fights with clans of similar strength in PvP.

j0xPu5R.png