Cannoning Dust devils

Unknown_Warrior

As it stands, I have a task of ~230 Dust devils.

Now I've heard that you could cannon these in the Smoke dungeon, and I'm wondering where this'd be (the spot in the dungeon, not the dungeon itself).

Thanks in advance.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

<_<

As I said, I know where the dungeon is. That's not what I'm asking.

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

<_<

As I said, I know where the dungeon is. That's not what I'm asking.

It still stands that meleeing in the CT with a good combat familiar can I think outstrip the cannon in the well.

But I don't know, just find somewhere and set it up?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Can't you setup a Cannon and hide behind a pillar or something and have it collectively attack all the monsters in the room?

And I seriously doubt melee would be faster for me.

What is a good combat familiar for these anyway?

Stats;

The_Warrior.png

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Can't you setup a Cannon and hide behind a pillar or something and have it collectively attack all the monsters in the room?

Stats;

The_Warrior.png

I think you can, but then comes the point at which you say "do I want to do a quick task quickly, little effort and profit" or "do I want to do a quick task even quicker with quite a bit of loss"........

And I'd say swamp titan tbh. Generally the highest combat familiar you can.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I've found that cannoning them while normally ranging them is more enjoyable. If you position yourself right, you can get the cannon to hit I think 3 times each rotation, which is one less than if you safe spotted.

yes.png

Stats;

The_Warrior.png

I think you can, but then comes the point at which you say "do I want to do a quick task quickly, little effort and profit" or "do I want to do a quick task even quicker with quite a bit of loss"........

And I'd say swamp titan tbh. Generally the highest combat familiar you can.

I want to finish a task as quickly as possible in any circumstance, even if at a great loss.

And I don't use familiars that train Attack or Strength.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

You bet your sweet bippy you can. There's a notorious safespot behind stalagmites in the first big room. Placing the cannon where it doesn't shoot off into the northern passages (where you can't see the devils die) is the key to success.

I farmed charms here a lot while I was training 99 range. But it's only if you've got money to blow; you won't come close to breaking even on drops.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

As it happens, I do have money to blow.

Can you casually PM said spot?

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

As it happens, I do have money to blow.

Can you casually PM said spot?

You should have no problem figuring out "behind the stalagmites" in the first big room.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I'm currently using a geyser titan and rune darts at the dust devils. (add extreme range + extreme defense pots: karils, slayer helmet, unholy book, ranger boots etc.).

It seems like really fast range experience to me. The healing is done by kebab drops, SGS and some nice fish I took with me in my inventory.

Can't give you the experience per hour. But I am only 98k away now from 99 and I can see it closing in on the 99 range before my eyes using this setup.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png