F2P Runecrafting

lionesshunt

I'm F2P, my runecrafting level is currently level 54, and I'm looking to do some leveling. With all the gidgets and gadgets you can get from FOG and GOP to aid you when runecrafting, it can get quite confusing. I know I don't want to do tiaras- so what are the other most efficient ways of training runecrafting?

Thanks! :)

Arguing with a fool proves there are two.

Airs and earths are both great exp - not to mention you can make quite a profit from them.

If you want the best cash over time, do waters.

Do fires only if you craft at multiple altars (e.g. use 1k ess on water altar, 1k on fire, etc.). That way, you can make the most out of your ess while still maintaining profit.

Never mind minds/bodies - they both lose money no matter what level, and the elemental altars are far superior.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Earths are highest xp outside of tiaras and tabs in f2p.

Airs and earths are both great exp - not to mention you can make quite a profit from them.

If you want the best cash over time, do waters.

Do fires only if you craft at multiple altars (e.g. use 1k ess on water altar, 1k on fire, etc.). That way, you can make the most out of your ess while still maintaining profit.

Never mind minds/bodies - they both lose money no matter what level, and the elemental altars are far superior.

I was going to post, but I doubt that I can do a better job summarizing it than Sonic.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

I got to 75 rc on F2P nearly all with airs. Just using the running to alter and back method I maxed out at 5k exp per hour. Mind you, that was before they introduced the run energy update, musicians, rest, and changed the spot. But using the teletabs from GOP I could max out at 8k exp per hour (including the time to get the tabs) and then teleing to Fally to bank.

With the new energy updates, I think you can get 6-7k exp per hour running back and forth to the air alter and back and 8k if you use Varrock Tele to bank.

I know someone has written a great guide in the AOW and I`ll try to dig that up for you.

If you want to use the RC gloves from FoG then I would get one of each(because you can not have 2x gloves :( ) then using tele tabs from GoP proceed to use the air gloves followed by the water then finally earths(that order because earth altar is closest to fog place), then grab a new set of three and repeat the process, all while teleporting back to falador.

A slightly better(imo) method is to only use water gloves, teleing both ways, and to use earth altar teleport to get a new pair of gloves. This is due to waters being the best profit. And when you tele both ways waters are faster xp than earths.

Training rc on f2p is really painfull. If you can get tabs quick dont bother with running much and use them, as others mention rc gloves from fog are also really nice boost, especial earth one cause they give best xp u can get of free acc without any special loss.

Remember to have teleport back near bank, explorer ring can be usefull here or you can waste 2 space in inventory for any tele.

Sufem.png