70 to 80 Herblore.

Dax

How much would this cost, being as efficient as possible. I plan to get 88 Herblore in sections, and this will be my first. I have 80M at my disposal. STats are in sig, if you would like to know anything else at all.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Clean herbs. Make money. :wall: I made about 5M profit by cleaning herbs from 65-73 herblore. You can clean about 8.5k herbs/hour

I have tried this many times myself, and I always get stuck in the same situation. I'll buy a few and clean them then try to sell and see if they make a profit. When I see that they do, I buy 1k of them, clean them as quick as possible, but low and behold, I put them in to sell for the same price or even less than earlier, and they don't move one bit. So then I'm stuck sitting here with 1k of some random herb that won't sell, and it ends up staying like that until the next G.E. update where it decideds to go down in price and I end up losing cash and getting little exp for all that work.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Clean herbs. Make money. :wall: I made about 5M profit by cleaning herbs from 65-73 herblore. You can clean about 8.5k herbs/hour

I have tried this many times myself, and I always get stuck in the same situation. I'll buy a few and clean them then try to sell and see if they make a profit. When I see that they do, I buy 1k of them, clean them as quick as possible, but low and behold, I put them in to sell for the same price or even less than earlier, and they don't move one bit. So then I'm stuck sitting here with 1k of some random herb that won't sell, and it ends up staying like that until the next G.E. update where it decideds to go down in price and I end up losing cash and getting little exp for all that work.

Well I've cleaned and sold about 10k dwarf weeds today for a nice 2.5M profit... grimy sells instantly for min and clean sells... eventually.

77yLQy8.png