New random: The tooth fairy!

abyssalreaper

I havea great idea for a random called the tooth fairy now i have 2 different ideas for what you get fro mteh tooth fairy but they both start the same

your fighting a monster and all of a suddne you hear this cracking sound when you kill the monster or if it kills you and your in lumby you will be told that atooth fell out. Go to a bed and use the tooth with the bed and the tooth fairy will appear. She will ask you if you will give her the tooth or have her enchant it. Whe nyou have 5 enchanted teeth use them with a ball of wool and you will have a tooth necklace which will raise your magic def by 5 and your magic atk by 10. Now here is where the ideas differ

Idea one: You give the tooth fairy the tooth and depending onthe lv of the monster that knocked it out you get a sum of money. The highest you can get is 1 mil (the only way f2ps can get that is if a lv 145 random knocks a tooth out)

Idea two: You give the tooth fairy the tooth and she thanks you and gives you a piece of tooth fairy set ( crown, tooth wand (like a magic staff),wings(takes -5 from your weight), top and bottom) the whole set gives you 20 magic def and 20 magic atk boost and it doesnt look weird on male characters.

So what do you think?

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

thanks for the support and maybe 1 mil is tomuch but only 1k? ow about it goes up to 50k? and the teeth will be white yellow teeth are nasty lol and ws this thread moved from general cuz i madea thread there by mistake and made a new one in this forum

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

mean idea dude

give it in....NOW, OR DIE A HORIBLE DEATH AT THE HANDS OF THE SPELING B!

sorry i no dat was lame

but still awesome idea mate

rawr7zv.gif

Thanks to Goldwolflord, megadedhed, willmcdermot, Biabf, jak722, born2die, Mediumwell, xxxShade, Random, speedofsound, edtheripper, and Alduron for the awesome sig