Game Problems

Goldenjkered

I'm having problems in-game and I'm not sure why. Basically, every minute or so the game gets really laggy and slow, but then goes back to normal. I've got a laptop that can play Modern Warfare 2 on highest detail, so it should be able to run runescape on highest spec easily, but it keeps doing this even on low detail, and I've now connected my laptop to my router just incase it was a wireless internet problem but it wasn't. Any suggestions?

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

If the game is lagging, and you switch worlds and it is still lagging, it is not Runescape, its your computer. Check for memory issues like big processes running in the background. like link said try restarting the computer, and if the game is still lagging, try running MW2 and see if that is also laggy, if only runescape is laggy then I'm not sure. Hope I helped ><

goro_fujita.png

If the game is lagging, and you switch worlds and it is still lagging, it is not Runescape, its your computer. Check for memory issues like big processes running in the background. like link said try restarting the computer, and if the game is still lagging, try running MW2 and see if that is also laggy, if only runescape is laggy then I'm not sure. Hope I helped ><

That or its you net connection.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm having problems in-game and I'm not sure why. Basically, every minute or so the game gets really laggy and slow, but then goes back to normal. I've got a laptop that can play Modern Warfare 2 on highest detail, so it should be able to run runescape on highest spec easily, but it keeps doing this even on low detail, and I've now connected my laptop to my router just incase it was a wireless internet problem but it wasn't. Any suggestions?
When a system lags at specific intervals, there are a few reasons: malware is taking screenshots of your computer screen, your sound driver or device is poor (not necessarily your fault), your anti-malware is scanning, or your anti-malware guard/shield feature is running checks at those intervals.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg