POLL: How did you first discover Tip.It?

Cowman_133

Back in 04 when i discovered quests existed, and was relentlessly trying to find all the quest icons on the world map so i could do them. Shortly after i started on that epic task, one of my irl friends told me about a site he'd found which had great guides on quests and other cool stuff, that site was tip.it :razz: . I had strict instructions from him not to tell people about it so that we could have an unfair advantage over other people who didn't have access to the guides! Few months later i made an account on the forums, but forgot both the user and pass so have never been able to recover it lol.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in 2002. I'm also old school tip.it user. Found about the site using Search Engine. My key words: Runescape help. something like that. Lol!

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

I was having trouble with Black Knights Fortress and a friend told me about Tip.It.

Noob days = Good times, but sadly no more...

Marimo.png

Quest Cape first obtained 1/13/2011
[spoiler=Total Barrow Pieces Looted:]

Ahrim's: Hood, Robetop x3, Robeskirt, Staff

Akrisae's: Hood

Karil's: Coif x3, Top x2, Skirt, Crossbow x2

Dharok's: Helm, Body, Platelegs x2

Guthan's: Helm, Skirt

Torag's: Platebody, Platelegs

Verac's: Helm x3, Body, Skirt, Flail

Double Barrow Item Chests: 1

How I stumbled upon tip.it is quite a funny story. Back in the days I found a nice runescape help site in my home language, and used their guides, but in few days i noticed that all of their maps and images had the tip.it image stamp, i figured out its all copied and translated, so I decided to ask about it on their forums, when I did so my user got banned and the post deleted, shortly later followed the closing of the mentioned site due to copyright violations.

I typed tip.it in google and found this site, thats about it.

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.