Extremes or Yak?

nightshade53

Yo

I have about 60m at my disposal. I need 5k crims for 96 summon and I'm 62 herblore. I'm max combat except prayer and summon.

Should I go for 88/89 herb or 96 summon?

Most of what I do in the game is DKs, and I'm always jealous of people there with yaks banking all their bones.. Even though you don't have to take any food at all with unicorn/sgs.. I want a yak! But are extremes better for dks somehow? I use super pots there at the mo, much better than no super pots!

</ramble>

Yaks would be better for DKS.

What are extremes good for?

Just about anything regarding melee combat. Extreme>Super in any case, although a Yak seems all around worth it if all you do is hunt DKS.

Yaks would be better for DKS.

What are extremes good for?

Just about anything regarding melee combat. Extreme>Super in any case, although a Yak seems all around worth it if all you do is hunt DKS.

I am glad, just spent all day barraging rock lobsters :)

5K crims isn't a lot. plus crims are easier to get past 95 if you use iron titan in chaos tunnels with waterfiends.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Get the yak, then dks more to get more money to get some herb exp, it will be faster because you will always profit banking the bones and hides..

this.

i got yak on xp weekend, and i cant imagine scaping without it now :o the difference between extreme and super pots isnt all that much compared to the difference between a tort holding 18 things, and a yak not only holding 32 but banking scrolls.... Makes things so much easier, and much more profitable. for dking go for the yak for sure, if you manage 100 kills a trip thats an extra like 1.6m~ you would have just left if you were killing the things slightly (only raises your max by a couple, if that) faster with extremes.

Yak for sure. I just did some DK trips with them, and it's just amazing. I'm getting more profit from Bones, Hides and Talismans, than special drops.

What way do you kill DKs by the way and how many kill do you get an hour? (just started doing it and I wanna see if I'm doing it right :-)).