Bandos boss

wtf

Ok, so after getting all the good feedback on the overload question, I've decided to stay at bandos till I can make about 1k overloads. For now I am using a bgs with tassy and torso, but I am wondering if I should sell the tasset and buy d claws, then use void until I can buy an ags or something. I have 95 prayer and 90 herblore.

depends on what size team.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Bandos is so fail in teams. Try to go there on a weekend, good luck getting a world. Every world will be packed with teams of 5 or more people with 130+ combat, and maxed gear.

[ COINSHARE ]: For 5 people, the share per person for Bandos_hilt would be approximately 4,740,000gp

That's a pretty lame split...Just solo Bandos, or try DK`s

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Not really his guide is pretty outdated. Whip and defender is better than godswords. If you don't have overloads I wouldn't bother, 2-4 kills a trip is pretty lame. Duo zammy/dks/tds would be best.