Player Owned Houses?

junanag0h

i dont see the point in player owned houses, people would spend all this money buying a house and then what? what could u do with it, you couldnt interact with it anymore than with a computers house

It wouldnt make lag...

What would they do with the player houses? Maybe they would do the same as the serveral other mmorpgs with POH's... look at tibia they got player own houses people use them for storage and clans, among many other things.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that POHs will be great if its also on F2P (you cant have an update this big and not let all get at it) and, unlike how some people show how they want POHs, once you have the right skill level you shouldnt have to pay like 100k just for an anvil or 200 for yew floors. It doesnt make sense. You should be able 2 make these things not buy them. :x

I'm not going to go into what I think abput POH's, but if I see another

thread about them I swear to Lucifer...

Lol, I think everyone agrees we have had fifty too many POH's threads.

Touche.

this idea is stupid do you realize if everyone in runescape owned houses how much more clustered it would be, there would so much god damn lag. Plus hardly any new updates would come in.

sorry this idea is going into the i dont think so books.

O RLY?

http://forum-web.runescape.com/aff/runescape/id/-733227110618084533/messages.cgi?id=14795082&page=0

I would enjoy the feature too because it can add a wide range to skills we already have all coming into play.

Woodcutting - getting the logs needed to build the frames of the house and furniture.

Crafting - to craft accesories for the house. Maybe a pillow?

Smithing - smith the nails needed to build the house and furniture.

Mining - mine the ores needed for the nails or maybe be able to mine limestone for the house.

Firemaking - light candles placed in the house.

Carpentry - new skill needed to assemble a house or furniture.

Farming - maybe be able to own a farming patch in the yard of your house.

But you might be able to start seeing the point now...

However if Jagex kept their mouths closed, then even worse conditions would occur as in a ton of pestering questions directed toward them. We have them now and if they kept their mouths closed, it would be even worse. By telling us what is to occur in the near future, they are "pleasing" us and letting us know what to expect besides having that nonsocial kind of interaction with their customers. Jagex enjoys us talking about future updates, most likely, and to let our creative minds wander around.