SCUBA ST3V3N'S underwater adventures!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, thats so [bleep]ing awesome.

Whats your trick to finding the spawns on Harmless and Impetuous?

Do you have a map of the spawns or something?

Lol I havent been as lucky today, Its like it got really crowded over night, I watched a video on youtube the guy claimed to know the spawn points so I downloaded a map of mos le'harmless and marked the spawns with x's. Havnt even seen a magpie yet today.

think im going to take a nap and get on later, its getting on my nerves lol every time I think I have an empty worlds someone pops up outta no where. Oh well..

Dude, thats so [bleep]ing awesome.

Whats your trick to finding the spawns on Harmless and Impetuous?

Do you have a map of the spawns or something?

Lol I havent been as lucky today, Its like it got really crowded over night, I watched a video on youtube the guy claimed to know the spawn points so I downloaded a map of mos le'harmless and marked the spawns with x's. Havnt even seen a magpie yet today.

think im going to take a nap and get on later, its getting on my nerves lol every time I think I have an empty worlds someone pops up outta no where. Oh well..

Cool. Are there certain spawn points in Impetuous Impulses?

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Nice to see your Hunter looting! I'm now going for Level 91 after seeing your Loot of the Dragon & Kings :thumbup:

The pics are hard to see so take pics like the Price checker size.

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Nice to see your Hunter looting! I'm now going for Level 91 after seeing your Loot of the Dragon & Kings :thumbup:

The pics are hard to see so take pics like the Price checker size.

Ok, thank you for the input, Ill probably just go back to a fixed size in HD. Just so the pictures are a bit easier for you guys! :)

No time to play tonight btw, wish me luck on my tests tomorrow, I dont have work tomorrow night so Ill be able to get some good hours in there.

lol no as in baseball sorry :)

Gonna update my blog for the night, no luck what so ever tonight. got a couple dragons, and took a new BoB picture for anyone interested

Btw, saw you changed your IGN Dutch, Intents eh?

EDIT: Well, going to bed, UNLV has football practice tomorrow from 2:00 till ~6:00. then I work late at softball, I figure Ill bring an ethernet cable and do some impling hunting while I wait for the game to end. G'night all.

Sorry everyone for not posting in a while, I have been really busy trying to get this last week of spring ball and school out of the way, once spring ball is over it will free up a lot of free time.

So for anyone who has been following me, I once again apologize for not being on a lot. I might get a bit of free time here soon, hopefully I decide to play some runescape with that time rather than MLB 10 The Show.

Ill post again as soon as I have a day of Runescape that shows some kind of progress.

Oh would you look at that, Dungeoneering... hmm I wonder what everyone will be doing...

Think Ill spend my day tomorrow at Impetuous Impulses Its going to be a whole lot less full since this new update! Thanks Jagex :)

EDIT: went into RS to check and see how Impetuous Impulses looked, In three worlds I caught Kingly #16... Enjoi!

kinda starting to worry, kinglys are no longer selling on the GE... This may not be a profitable thing anymore, # 16 which I caught yesterday still has not sold today. So I put it in at lowest, and its not selling... well see what happens...

After noticing that my kingly was not selling, I stopped impling hunting and went with my good friend to do some dungeoneering!

Ill tell every single person here, that skill is extremely addicting and I had a lot of fun with it.

Blog is being updated now.

I would post here but I don't see any progress or sumthin lol

And change your signature, it still says impling hunting blog

Yea sorry about that lol, hadnt really been doing anything to productive. Thanks for breaking my multi post chain :)

updated for the night, and there is progress this time :D

PS: I know about the sig, working on a new one currently! will change it as soon as I have a new one made :)

ive been thinking alot lately, and im starting to think that dungeoneering can be a great gate to leveling up a great amount of skills. because of this I have thought about going to try this theory today.

Working with getting a bunch of different skills trained, while also training dungeoneering itself.