SCUBA ST3V3N'S underwater adventures!

too funny broski.

specially how we went dungoneering togeather,and he called us "brah" and my ign is "braa" lol..

looking good tho. just leveled my hunter to 83 chins arent bad im pretty motivated to keep going. maybe we can race to 99 when i hit 91 >=P

/braa/

"edit" also text me the code for your blog so i can put it in my sig ftw <3"

"edit 2" sorry bro giving you somthing to read tomorrow :P

made a new sig,took a few mins other one was out dated.. lemme know what you think. <3"

Edited by st3v3o

s t 3 v 3 o<-- original rs name. i am now (braa) untill i change it yet again.

give me a hyt some time prive always on..

world 99 home world <3

support scuba st3v3n's blog hes pro at scaping

sigva.jpg

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a bump here, thanks for the post Steve, let me know when you start a blog, ill link it.

PS: Studying my butt off right now, well, not this instant lol. But Im hoping to be done sometime not too late tonight. I need to make sure I nail this test however! Wish me luck guys.

Good luck with your goals :)

And I know how it feels to have no one post haha, just keep it alive and they will eventually :D

Haha, thats all ive been doing, keeping it alive every night :) 30 minutes until my test, im nervous O_O

Will be on RS tonight though, so expect some updates :)

Good luck with your slaying. I hope you will get a lot of nice drops.

Also, good luck with that hunting goal. It will be hard, but I'm sure you will do it! :mrgreen:

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Thanks lol, once I get 69 summoning I think 99 hunting will be fairly easy and highly profitable, I will need to catch just under 7k grenwalls from 91-99.

Thats a lot of spikes, and im looking at ~110m profit!

Also let me know what you think about my new sig and avatars ;)

I think your avatar and sig is awesome. Perhaps Squba skill will be released with sailing? :D

110M profit is awesome. Really, really awesome to be honest. Good luck!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Just a bump, did not play much at all today, tried some impetuous impulses, but was not feeling it today. This week is study week followed by exams..

What this means is... 2 weeks of tough vigorous work, followed by the rest and relaxation of summer :)

See you all around. Ill play when and if I get a chance and no sooner o_O

Thanks for the replys guys! I can wait to get back to scaping. Tomorrow night I migh get some time in. I still gotta study hardcoe however because I gotta make my grades. Summer is right around the corner. Then you guys will ge a bit more of me! Unless I take a summer course oh boy would that stink.

Btw Animal... When I do go back to hunting implings would you rather me loot the kinglies or sell them. Up to you my friend! Lol

lol good deal. Ill be on for sure tonight. Going to try a different image hosting site tonight TinyPic.

Hoping it will help the size of me pictures be normal and not distorted to a smaller size.

Also think im going to start doing ALOT more herb runs between slayer tasks and other activities. Then probably use those herbs for Herb. I figure ill save a TON of money that way :)

Thanks again to everyone following my blog. It makes me happy that people enjoy my progress ;)

Ahh, good to be back on the RS!! After thinking about it for the last couple days without rs, I decided that I need to use my farming skills to help me get my herblor up... without spending a ton of cash!

Tried out a new image hosting site. Tell me what you guys think about the new format and being able to make the pictures full size ;)

See you all tomorrow!

Have updates from Thursday night, Havnt had a lot of time to play on account of work the last couple days. Schools over, and Ive got a good 6 days before I work again. So I should get a lot done. Enjoy!