SCUBA ST3V3N'S underwater adventures!

Hey everyone, this blog used to be known as the Impling Hunting Blog, but no longer as I get the feeling that kingly implings are starting to slip. Dont get me wrong, I will never give up impling hunting, Its just not going to be the only thing I want to do now.

Sorry to anyone who loved the impling hunting, but I have a feeling its going to be taking a bit of a break. Well see though.

SCUBA_ST3V3N.png

[spoiler=Stats]

2010stats.png

[spoiler=BoB]

BoB.png

As of April 8, 2010:

Picture2-19.png

As of August 17, 2010:

2rf66ts.jpg

[spoiler=Goals]

-69 Summoning [ ]

-99 Hunting, after 69 summoning, want fruit bats for Grenwalls and Pawyas [ ]

-99 Firemaking [ ]

-at least 83 Herb [ ]

Start of Daily followings...

[spoiler=March 2010]

[spoiler=Early Morning March 30, 2010]

Ok, I started searching Impetuous Impulses at around 11:30PM of the 29th, but im merging the two days into one... being the 30th.

Run #1:

As you can see from the Inventory, the loot from the other implings was pretty good.

SellingKing1.png

A picture showing the transaction for the Kingly, probably could have gotten more, but was kind of anxious to see if it automatically sold in GE.

1.png

The last picture shows the stack of cash in my inventory, as well as a couple of items that took a while to sell on the GE, made a bit over 2m on this run.

End1.png

Run #2:

This run was going GREAT and finished even better with my second Kingly of the night, I had caught 3 Dragon Implings, Including 2 within 5 minutes of each other in world 99 :D

-Also note the chat box, on the rare occasion I found a good person down there lol, the guy I was competing with eventually just let me get it. Thanks Darkmusicbox :)

KinglyinTown2.png

I tossed this Kingly in GE at mid and it sold up around max.

KinglySold2.png

The ending Inventory even better than the last, almost 3m loot from this run. Dont mind the maple logs, had an offer in GE, buying enough logs so that I can get my first maybe second 99 depending on how I feel about going for 99 hunting lol.

Endinginventory2.png

Overall on the night, I made 5m in ~2 hours :D "GRREEEAT SUCCESS!!!"

Planning to do some more impetuous impulses later in the day, seeing as its 2:00 am right now.. Im going to bed!

[spoiler=Afternoon/Late March 30, 2010]

Run #3: Downloaded the new MW2 maps so kinda got side tracked by that, but eventually got back to hunting imps starting around 5:00.

this run was going ok, caught a couple magpies and ninjas to get some side cash before I caught my third kingly...

Kingly3.png

Did a PC, got some good numbers, but kingly sold max on GE so I made even more than expected.

Kinglysold3.png

Trip ended just over 2m :)

Cash3.png

Run #4:

Did not take too much longer to find my 4th one, explaining the small total loot from other implings.

Kingly4.png

Forgot to take a picture of it selling lol, but it did sell for max in GE, trip totaled up to just over 2m again.

Run #5:

Took a little bit longer for this one, Caught a good amount of magpies and Ninjas between worlds, eventually I chased my 5th kingly along the north wall until he was caught.

Kingly5.png

Did a price check to see how much I was looking at...

Trip5totalWorth.png

Most everything sold, except for the kingly, had it in at mid at the time of picture.

Kingly5waitingtosell.png

Eventually the rest of the loot sold:

Kingly5sold.png

and a look at my cash pile after a couple more runs... :P

cashafter5.png

[spoiler=March 31, 2010]

Played Megaman 10 for almost 6 hours this morning, and thought about not scaping at all, but after beating MM10 twice, I decided to get on, and thank goodness I did...

Trip #6: I had a little bit of loot left from a partial trip last night, and it took a little bit longer to find my first kingly today than expected but eventually I came along one.

Impling6.png

Sold In GE at max, then took a picture of my new cash pile, dont mind the rest of the newbish stuff in my bank lol.

Impling6Sold.png

---------------------

Newcashpile.png

Ok, after this trip it took a bit to find the next kingly as well, but it set off an amazingly lucky streak of kinglys, three strait worlds I found a kingly.

Trip #7:

Got 67 Mage (I know pathetic lol) while casting snare? I think, the second entagle type spell lol

67Mage.png

Bumped into a dragon, looted for 123 Baby dragon bones.

DragonImplingSpotted.png

Then got another kingly...

Kingly7.png

Sold it...

Kingly7Sold.png

The total trip ended up being a pretty good one.

Run7Cashpile.png

Lastly before heading back into the fray I bought myself a D-Plate and legs.

BuyingD-plateandlegs.png

Trip #8:

The very next world I enter, I turn the cam and see a kingly floating a column closer to the middle, I entangle and catch, then go to sell. To show how close the next couple trips are, I will leave the pictures Uncropped.

Kingly8.png

I tabbed to varrock to sell the kingly...

Kingly8inGE.png

Then I took the fairy ring back to zanaris, and into the cornfield, then hopped...

Trip #9:

Again, I appear in the world, and turn the camera a bit, and see another kingly, at this point my friend started punching me he was so mad lol...

Kingly9.png

Then I caught it...

Kingly9caught.png

And tabbed back to varrock again to sell the kingly, the previous one had sold, but this one would take a bit.

Kingly89Sidebyside.png

Trip #10:

Was back to the normal search patterns, took a little bit to find the next one...

Kingly10Spotted.png

Caught it after a bit of chasing...

Kingly10caught.png

Put it in GE at max and it sold automatically, also pulled the other cash out.

Kingly10sold.png

Everything else sold too..

everythingelse.png

[spoiler=April 2010]

[spoiler=April 2, 2010]

Well, I have work at 7pm again tonight, so I did a little bit of imp hunting this afternoon, only about an hour and a half.

Trip #11:

Second world I try I come across a kingly, was a good start, but didnt have any luck afterwards.

Kingly11Spotted.png

----------

Kingly11Caugh.png

Tabbed back to varrock and sold it and the loot.

Kingly11lootsold.png

I feel like taking a nap before work so that will be all for the day unless I get some spare time at work.

[spoiler=April 3, 2010]

Did some slayer today, wanted to see how many charms I could do by casually training slayer, I didnt end up with a whole lot of charms, but the loot was decent.

Picture1-21.png

Picture2-18.png

Also got a lv 3 clue scroll during the task so I did that as well, 1 trip into the wildy and 2 puzzle boxes, only to get this really bad reward...

Picture3-12.png

[spoiler=April 4, 2010]

I got kinda lucky today, only hunted implings for about an hour give or take a half an hour.

Kingly12.png

Kingly12caught.png

King12inGE.png

[spoiler=April 5, 2010]

Tried my hand and Mos Le'Harmless tonight, as I thought it seemed like it was a pretty good impling spot.

Started of just catching everything to set off spawns and hoped for better implings. Not too much later bada bing...

Kingly13.png

Went on a stretch after that of 3 straight dragon implings:

dragon1.png

Dragon2.png

Dragon3.png

Came away with a decent amount of cash, especially since I only played a little over an hour.

Totalforthenight.png

Thanks Bulls349, I had no Idea that Mos Le'Harmless was so great ;)

[spoiler=April 6, 2010]

Kingly #14 found and Bagged:

Kingly14.png

Kingly142.png

In world 99 I find Kingly #15:

Kingly15-1.png

Kinda made me mad, I go to sell kingly #15, and come back to make sure a Dragon imp isnt floating around, and to my surprise there is another kingly in a row closer to the center.

So I entangle and push through the wheat and a lv 34 comes along and starts trying to catch it, I click it several times trying to get but only to get a "someone else is trying to catch this" message...

Eventually after 8 or 9 misses he ended up getting it :(

Went back to Mos Le'Harmless later and found a dragon impling floating between the two islands, after he surfaced I entangled and caught for 80 Dragon bones :)

DragononMLH-1.png

[spoiler=April 8, 2010]

Tried to play a good amount today, but decided to watch the cubs from ~ 4:00 till 7:00 than hung with friends till about 1:00AM

I caught like a couple dragon implings today but that was the extent of my luck.

Picture1-22.png

Took a new BoB picture, almost at the 80m mark. :)

Picture2-19.png

[spoiler=April 12, 2010]

Well, this is what I call going according to plan... Kingly #16:

Kingly16-1.png

Kingly16Caught-1.png

Will do more tomorrow as I have no work tomorrow night..

[spoiler=April 13, 2010]

I was in pero pero, Saw a kingly and had it stolen away from me by some low level guy....

So I hopped and ran into a dragon impling... looted for 15 summer pies... FAIL

Dragonimplingwhtvr.png

I get kinda bored and go back to GE to get what I expect to be my Kingly impling money out and to my surprise it hadnt sold... so I put in for min.

KinglyNOTselling.png

It was ok though, my good friend steveo aka istevee introduced me to dungeoneering and the enjoyments that it brought.

dungeoneerin1.png

Here are just some picture of some of the things that entail.

Puzzles...

Dungeoneering2.png

Fixing Stuff...

Dungeoneering3.png

Fighting Stuff...

Dungeoneering4.png

And leveling up, got to lv 11 in ~3 hours, its a long skill, but pretty enjoyable and the fact that it goes to lv 120 makes it pretty cool IMO.

Dungeoneeringlv111.png

Dungeoneeringlv112.png

[spoiler=April 16, 2010]

Did some more dungeoneering, got to level 32.

Took this picture because I thought it was funny how they want 105 magic to open this door -.-

105mageftl.png

[spoiler=April 17, 2010]

Had the UNLV spring game today, really hot day and got sunburnt...

In RS, spent a good majority of my 28m cash pile on Bandos Tassys for slayer... The night went pretty well.

Started off with 66 slayer...

66slay.png

Not too much later 54 prayer:

54pray.png

By the end of my fire giants task I had accumlated a nice sum of 100 gold charms...

Went back to get another task, got a 160 Abby specter task (FML...)

Well that task lead to 77 attack :)

77atk.png

Took this picture right before banking, also saying how much I hate abby specters, oh well they gave me a cluescroll lol.

h8abbyspecs.png

I finished my task and leant my Sara Sword out to my friend for the night because im going to sleep.

Tomorrow I want to clean up my room, but after I expect to scape. Want to do my clue scroll along with a large chunk of slayer.

See you all then!

[spoiler=April 18, 2010]

Cleaned up and watched the cubs game this morning... our relievers blew our 2 run lead in the 9th and we ended up losing...

Anyways, my friend and brother wanted to do dungeoneering, but my brother is substantially lower in dungeoneering and we had to drop to lower levels... didnt play for too long. Got 33 Dungeoneering though.

33dungeon.png

I went to do my CS from the abby specter task the night before after that.

workingonclue.png

reward stunk...

cluereward.png

Then I hit slayer hard...

67slayer1.png

87slayer2.png

102 combat + 78 attack :)

78atk102comb.png

78atk.png

Went to get my task that I will probably do tomorrow... more abby specters -.- Bright side is after that task Ill have enough points to make my slayer helm :)

taskfor4-19-2010.png

G'night all!

[spoiler=April 19, 2010]

Got home from work and school around 4:30 today, I got a good amount of RS in, but wasted a bit of time trying to skill in Dungeoneering. The exp is not great because your not concentrating on one skill and it ultimately turns into a waste of time.

I did get a couple levels there however, but only because of how low the xp needed was.

63Farm.png

--

63farm2.png

15 RC = Fail, lol one skill I really want to get up, but am just to lazy to do.

15RClol.png

Upon trying to find stuff to skill with I encountered a riddle master, I failed the riddle and got this funny message, mostly because I woulnt expect an NPC to call me "Brah"

funnydungeoneeringmoment.png

Went to do slayer afterwards, me and my friend had the same task of Abby specters so we did them together.

Banked halfway through because they where dropping ranarrs and seeds like mad.

Abbyspectaskbeforebanking.png

Was really only paying attention to my attack and slayer exp, but to my surprise I was close to a Constitution level as well.

79HP.png

Finished my task, and went to see the slayer master... Slayer helm for me.... a little bit too long for my combat level lol...

Slayerhelm.png

After we finished our slayer tasks, we took off to do a bit of dungeoneering. Got my 34, and am really close to my 35...

34Dung.png

Got a big test coming up on thursday, so I have a study group tomorrow at 4:00, and then ill probably study a bit overdrive tomorrow night and wednesday.

[spoiler=April 22, 2010]

Did my clue scroll from my last abby specter task, think im starting to like them more and more, zammy plate, didnt get a picture in cluescroll form because of stupid moss giant.

Picture1-23.png

After the clue, I went to get my next slayer task... 75 Iron drags = time consuming and no fun... Spent the rest of the night killing 58 of them, and also burning up 3k chaos runes...

Did manage to get my 68 mage, and am ~10k off 69 mage... Planning to Finish the task tomorrow, do the clue I just got, and maybe hit up some impling hunting. It sounds like fun. See you all tomorrow.

[spoiler=April 23, 2010]

Started the day off with my clue from iron drags. Ok reward.

decentcluereward.png

Got my new task after, Black Drags. Was excited because Banking the bones and hides was great money.

BlkDragonloot.png

Got a couple lvls during the task. 67 range, and 68 Slayer...

67range.png

67range2.png

68Slayer.png

68slayer2.png

Afterwards, I grabbed my a new task, always a favorite, Fire Giants...

Got 79 attack here.

79atk.png

79atk2.png

And i know the last couple days have been boring, so here are some rune scimmy drop pictures!

runescim1.png

runescim2.png

runescim3.png

Want to do some Impling hunting tomorrow, seeing as my slayer task is one im not to excited about... Iron Drags. Ill catch up with everyone tomorrow!

[spoiler=April 24, 2010]

Went to finish my slayer task of Iron Drags.. Got 68 Range :P

68Range.png

Also 55 Prayer

55prayer.png

55pray2.png

Did not feel like doing the next slayer task assigned to me... Abby specters So I went and did some random stuff...

Turned in some penguin points that id been collecting for a bit..

55pray2.png

47summon2.png

Then I went skilling for a bit...

63mining.png

37Fletch.png

[spoiler=April 29, 2010]

After a while of not playing, I got some time in. Did lots of Farming, Herblor, and Slayer...

dcddu0.jpg

2a7d1fm.jpg

mlmmiu.png

245ebs3.png

Decided to do my abby Specter task... Recorded my loot before each banking.

358c6ty.png

w1pafs.png

2j0cy8l.png

Then, I did my herb run and made super strength pots.. 56 Herb :)

x22sfs.png

coizo.png

[spoiler=May 2010]

[spoiler=May 1, 2010]

Started the day off with a clue from my last task...

macks4.jpg

24zbpm8.jpg

Then I grabbed my next slayer task. Hellhounds!

While there, I was eventually greeted by one of the "slowest" players ive ever met. Didnt really bug me. more like kept me entertained lol.

He comes in and sets up a cannon in non multi Hellhounds, and then stood there and used melee on the hellhounds.

fu8bh0.jpg

eventually... He gets all excited, says clue and then teles out.. I was a strange mixture of pity and indigestion.

2w37uhz.jpg

He really didnt have much of an effect on the rate at which I was killing the Hellhounds. He certainly gave me a good laugh however. Soon after I hit 69 Slayer.

jrwgup.jpg

2uxv24k.jpg

Afterwards I did my cluescroll... no bueno!

1607p7m.jpg

[spoiler=May 2, 2010]

Started off the day with Slayer, Had a task of daggs, didnt want to melee them, and was close to a constitution and range level so I cannoned them! I may have made some people angry in the process lol.

21afuwn.jpg

Got my Defense level during this task, pushing me to 103 combat! Woo Hoo... no constitution or range level however :(

2dumtt5.jpg

qzqgpu.jpg

Here was my loot from them, didnt make up for the cost of cannon balls, but it was ok...

w1659g.jpg

I then decided to go do my cluescroll from my previous task... was a real dud...

fydgmw.jpg

My next task was Bloodvelds. Not particularly fond of them, but theyer decent experience. Got my 80 Constitution here!

5lcmd4.jpg

After the task, I did my herb runs, using all the kwuarms that I got from the run for herb xp. Got my 57 ;)

2s9y70g.jpg

143m8t5.jpg

[spoiler=May 4, 2010]

My buddy had been telling me how he wanted to dungeoneering since getting his new prayers so I obliged :P

I did make a nice bit of profit off an investment I made on Brine Sabres... made just over 2m on the investment :)

We were originally going to start from floor 1 and work our way up to get some prestige xp, but we were having technical difficulties and decided to go run floor 17 and 18.

I got my level 35 Dugeoneering after about 2 dungeons.

2h35uok.jpg

First dungeon after level 35, and we get Har'Lakk the Riftsplitter. I had herd bad things about him, so me and my friend kinda freaked out. Hes over hyped, and not all that tough to deal with lol..

Me and steve (Braa) went in both with low prayer, and killed him... Braa only died because of poisoning.

6dr78z.jpg

After a bit more dungeoneering, we called it a night, 36 dungeoneering and very close to 37 at the end of the night.

s5uzd1.jpg

2myt6wg.jpg

[spoiler=May 6, 2010]

Did my bloodveld task... 74 defense along with 70 slayer, made my day ;)

2duwap4.jpg

zv2yrp.jpg

2ngvrlx.jpg

[spoiler=May 8, 2010]

Started the day off with slayer, did my abby specter task, got my 75 defense!

2ai1m2o.jpg

Afterwards looked into doing Desert Treasure, because I was getting bored of the same slayer tasks over n over again. So I found out what I needed to do and set to it.

The rest of the pictures are progress towards DT ;)

vx13x3.jpg

21kbas8.jpg

1z6ur7d.jpg

25r07xc.jpg

6gge95.jpg

auy2b4.jpg

1178dps.jpg

j0jrxc.jpg

m8me4p.jpg

After that I called it a night, was already late and I was tired.. :P

[spoiler=May 9, 2010]

I started today off continuing to get my stats and quests for DT...

1678a36.jpg

iw3lky.jpg

That concluded getting all the skills needed for the quest, then it was just a matter of doing three subquests...

Did Tourist Trap, got some levels from quest xp as a reward.

f0b67l.jpg

nn6ufs.jpg

2vvsxtv.jpg

2w4l3d0.jpg

inwlck.jpg

Then I did Temple of Ikov, but forgot to screenie the quest completion screen. Did get 41 fletch from it ;)

34qk588.jpg

Then Digsite, the most long, and tedious quest ever lol...

30kub95.jpg

After all those quests I gathered supplies for DT, and finished the first 3 diamonds tonight. I will do the last parts of DT tomorrow. I did get 69 Ranged from a fight with an ice troll while going for the ice diamond!

6f88s4.jpg

[spoiler=May 10, 2010]

Didn't do a whole lot today. Spent the majority of my morning finishing up Desert Treasures. missed quest completion picture because I put in the wrong key combo and it took me to my home page -.-

9r3ds9.jpg

Took a long nap after that. Woke up and did my cluescroll from a while back, pretty good reward ;)

id53zk.jpg

Spent most of the rest of my night playing DJ Hero. If I want to get all my Combat stats to 90 before the end of summer Ill have to stop enjoying summer with all the extra sleeping lol!

[spoiler=May 11, 2010]

Well not many pictures for today, but I did get quite a lot done today so don't let it fool you. Did several slayer tasks... Iron Drags, Dust Devils, and Hellhounds

Saw my range exp was close to 70 so I picked up sara d hide. Sure enough during hellhounds got my 70 range ;)

5miknb.jpg

Got a boat load of charms over my several tasks, but not many drops worth mentioning. Did get a clue scroll however which I plan to do tomorrow!

Also, I have an appointment to meet with a Career Counselor tomorrow. Im kinda mad because of the Nevada Budget Cuts, They cut the major that I was planning on going into. So Im going to meet with him to talk about what would be best for my future. I myself would prefer a career in the field of computers. I love computers So much and It would make my studies at UNLV so much more enjoyable. Oh well. See you all tomorrow!

[spoiler=May 12, 2010]

Got home from my meeting today, played PS3 and Xbox 360 for a bit, but still got quite a bit done in RS.

Went and did my Clue from hell hounds. Got a double drop, just wasnt a good one lmao...

14jxnhf.jpg

I then headed off to get a new task, Abberant Specters it was!

Got my 76 Def, 104 Cbt, and 71 Slayer! :)

287q8w7.jpg

10yhr8l.jpg

dwdl5e.jpg

i2r7k9.jpg

Tomorrow, I plan to do my cluescroll from abberant specters, then my slayer task of Bloodvelds to follow! See you all then! :)

[spoiler=May 13, 2010]

Didn't start playing till around 6:00ish, but dont let that fool you I got a lot done today :)

Started my day with my cluescroll from abberant specters last night, was a successful one!

28s6jyd.jpg

Was about to go off to do slayer when I thought about it, my Construction is awful, and having a house with some portals and an alter would be a nice thing so I set off on that experience. It was also a great success and got myself what I wanted in no time at all.

At level 35, I hit my 1500th level. Not much of an achievement for some of the more pro players out there, but hey I was excited :)

qr0v1d.jpg

23jg9ao.jpg

2whdto8.jpg

w8qf4n.jpg

2vuczgm.jpg

After getting my levels, I built some rooms onto my house, added portals, an alter, a trophy room. Hung my Basalisk Head :)

After building a bunch of rooms and stuff onto my house, I started my bloodveld task. Stopped at around 40 because it was a long day and I was tired. Work tomorrow night at 7:00 PM

Aside from that Goodnight to all :)

[spoiler=May 15, 2010]

Worked most of the day, go home at 9:30 PM and went to my friends till just passed midnight. When I got home, I finished my Greater Demon task. Along the way 77 Defense!

2my3xir.jpg

Got my next slayer task (Dags) but held up on doing them because I wanted to unlock MTK for myself. So I went and took care of both Throne of Misc. and Royal Trouble.

33o1e6e.jpg

scrp54.jpg

256u61x.jpg

aokr3s.jpg

I also put 7.5m in the coffers. I plan to take out the items they gain every week or two, and let them use the money gradually week to week.

I plan to use the higher level tree seeds to get my farming up while selling the others in order to make back the money used on MTK.

Tomorrow I have no work, but my dad wants to go watch the UNLV baseball game so I am going with for that. I will be home and on at around 4:00 hopefully.

See everyone around!

[spoiler=May 16, 2010]

Didn't do a whole lot today. Did more thinking than anything. Slayer isnt pulling in the charms fast enough, and I am eager to get my first 99 (Hunter) for which I need to be able to summon fruit bats.

Started the day off with doing tears of guthix, wish I had done it a while back, free exp builds up after a while.

w60sx.jpg

Then played the mini game got my lowest skill up a few levels..

34g920j.jpg

I went and did some slayer for a bit, Dagganoths, I cannoned them, finished in around 20 mins. also got a clue from them.. Level 2...

11h6v11.jpg

Then went and started my greater demons task and got 81 constitution before deciding to use the charms I already had so I dont burn my self out when I get the required amount.

2jcer8y.jpg

Used most of my gold charms before I decided to call it a night.

i5tcew.jpg

k0lic9.jpg

34niffb.jpg

Think tomorrow Ill finish up using my charms which should get me to 60 Summoning, hopefully get a couple combat levels from it as well. Then, I may go through and see how many charms I will need roughly to make it to 69. Hoping to get that before the end of the month. Not sure how well its going to go with split / second and blur coming out this month. Those two racing games MIGHT keep my attention off of RS for a bit but who knows.

[spoiler=May 18, 2010]

Skipped a whole day of progress because I was thinking about stopping my blog seeing as no one seems to care what I do...

Then I realized, Im so used to taking screenshots as I play that I cant quit.

se811k.jpg

ras0w6.jpg

[spoiler=May 28, 2010]

Started off with my clue from greaters.. Was a good one.

1zqxc7q.jpg

Then went off to do my Abberant Specter task, about half way through... champion scroll ftw :)

2zs9njr.jpg

hsueu1.jpg

Eventually finished the task and went off to kill my challenger...

23rkco2.jpg

10gxo1z.jpg

Also got my cool little imp follower ;)

330uryd.jpg

Probably update this again later, was just too excited about champion scroll to wait ;)

[spoiler=May 29, 2010]

Got a cluescroll to end the night last night. Ran into a dead end because I need to have started mornings End. I did the two quests that i needed to have done to start the day.

llbtw.jpg

2d11utl.jpg

Turns out the clue was garbage. Think the game wanted me to do a bit of questing lol

ru05qg.jpg

Watched the UFC fights after this. was a good time.

After the fights I went home and played again. Did my slayer task. Abby Specters again. 82 Constitution.

1588r9t.jpg

Had another clue from abby specters. had several wildy trips. Reward ended up being good. :P

2v3ovf7.jpg

[spoiler=May 30, 2010]

Started the day off with 80 Defence :)

hu27o1.jpg

Got a clue during the slayer task so I went to do that.

2qvyyax.jpg

Later, I got my 81 attack, and 108 Combat.

350kysl.jpg

281vt5j.jpg

Got my first Strykworm task... just a bunch of pushovers they are. Oh yea, and 74 Slayer ;)

5phsh0.jpg

In other news, I have over enough charms to reach level 65 summoning. Four more levels worth and I begin my journey from 92 to 99 Hunting!

Thank you to all who support me. I really wish there were more who did. But what ever.

[spoiler=May 31, 2010]

Did just a bit of slayer today. But finishing up my Strykworm task got this nifty little drop :P

19mopg.jpg

[spoiler=June 2010]

[spoiler=June 1, 2010]

Was waiting for my god sword blade to sell from the GE so I started doing RC at the abyss. It sold to me maybe 6 trips into the abyss but I kept with rc because it was going pretty smoothly.

2a95uab.jpg

cl4wj.jpg

biozno.jpg

After a short break I come back to continue my RC runs. In the bank I find another great blogger, Itam 69 :)

dwqpsm.jpg

Then 37 RC and I was out of Glory charges. I went through 21 glories and thats my daily plan until im at least 50.

21nh3yt.jpg

Then I went to check on my kingdom and got a nice sum of herbs. 58 Herblore

kbb0qb.jpg

Had started my abberant specter task, but eventually went to play some Borderlands ;)

[spoiler=June 4, 2010]

Got my 82 attack.

2i1plkh.jpg

Then went and did a crappy clue :/

3483rih.jpg

Then went to MTK got my herbs and got my 59 Herb

2agm0b5.jpg

I then headed over to add some skill rocks to the statue at the museum.. got 38 RC

2zdsxzb.jpg

Got a task of waterfiends. They dropped a cluescroll which I did after the task. Just a bit better.

swr28x.jpg

Decided to get my mage lv because it was close, then a constitution and slayer level.

156pxub.jpg

20hrku8.jpg

3136e5j.jpg

[spoiler=June 5, 2010]

Slayer strait ahead!!! Doing a lot of tasks as well as clue scrolls that dropped. Two clues that were particularly unlucky.

33lzey1.jpg

2wrm8tt.jpg

After a couple tasks I checked up on my summoning progress getting pretty close! :)

ofd4sx.jpg

Got a couple of levels as well as a combat level last night as well.

2wqg4f9.jpg

f3ruw5.jpg

15yrm1.jpg

[spoiler=June 6, 2010]

No pictures to report today. Did a fair amount of slayer, gathering charms. Tonight marks the official beginning of my trip to 99 Hunter. I have spent a good 5m on the supplies to get to 69 summoning.

I have all the charms needed for 69 summoning atm. Kind of worried about the fact that I am so low on cash because I will need to buy fruit bat pouches and scrolls.

Well see what happens.

[spoiler=June 7, 2010]

Was a great day for me. Got a ton done. Only to find out that Pawyas / Grenwalls are a hand full to deal with

Thanks to my friend 5erendipity for letting me know about what seems to be the fastest summoning xp. Got my 9 summon levels fairly fast.

308y0py.jpg

2dqqyqp.jpg

After I was done getting the levels, I sold my pouches and made a good chunk of my money back. I put offers in for fruitbats and fruitfall scrolls, only to have to wait. So I went to get a task from Kuradale.

Blue dragons it was. Got my first ferocious ring during the task. Also got a bunch of combat levels as well as 1600 total.

zvsx29.jpg

29bn77o.jpg

315z8u0.jpg

2zfinsz.jpg

2zgt009.jpg

Like I said above, Grenwalls a bit more tricky then I took them for. There going to take a lot of getting used to. but they are only a bit slower than chins, but make much more money.

[spoiler=August 6, 2010]

Got my Strength to 85, missed the screenie... I did get an obby cape drop at Tzharrs though.

14jam8y.jpg

[spoiler=August 7, 2010]

Got my first Elite Treasure Trail from Strykeworms. Was really excited. Clue was long, including 5 Celtic Knot puzzles (easy as pie). and got a nice chunk of change.

33culp3.jpg

2cr3dkn.jpg

[spoiler=August 9, 2010]

Got both my attack and constitution levels, leading to my 111 combat which I accidentally cropped out -_-

1z6dsep.jpg

Also missed my attack level picture :/

[spoiler=August 14, 2010]

Well, didnt do a whole lot in RS today, got to my room at 8:00PM, and tried to play RS for a couple hours. Got strykeworms as my task. Only problem is they dont mix well with lag, and resulted in me taking some nasty hits...

On the bright side however, I did get an Effigy :)

344wbhw.jpg

[spoiler=August 16, 2010]

Finished my hell hounds and got a clue towards the end of the task. However, this clue was disappointing seeing as 6 of 8 steps were in wild.

34947l4.jpg

2lw23pz.jpg

Oh well, a one a day tomorrow, so I get to sleep in a bit :)

[spoiler=August 17, 2010]

Today, surprisingly was a very good day for me. felt like I made some decent progress :)

Tzharr task went VERY well.

about 15 Kills in I get this little cookie :P

2jg1354.jpg

Soon after...

2yzaeld.jpg

a0fggw.jpg

A while later....

256wwvo.jpg

Etc...

2daitso.jpg

85 Attack with 5 left.

2lcpqq9.jpg

PC for the task.

2mzac7p.jpg

Went to MTK afterwards and grabbed up a bunch of goodies. Had around 550 Irits which lead to 2 levels themselves.

293d8jk.jpg

jj5x87.jpg

wqpyyq.jpg

Goodnight all :)

NEW POST ON PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I have your luck please?

Do they really spawn that fast at Impetious Impulses?

No, I have no idea of their spawn time :D

sometimes I get lucky and find more than one dragon in a world, but Im not exactly sure whats going on with that.

They are not supposed to spawn for at least 30 minutes .

And I probably should have mentioned that I hop from world to world looking for them lol :D

How much time do you spend on average on 1 trip?

Because I'm really interested in that money you're making lol

EDIT: Nvm I tried this for a few minutes but I find it too boring lol

Still following this blog

Well seeing as I caught the last 3 kinglys in under 2 hours, id say ~40 mins per run :D

Wont be doing much RS today as Megaman 10 just came out on xbox live arcade so ill be playing that, but who knows :)

Edit: Maybe I will be scaping here soon.. Got to Wilys castle and realized that I need a miliion E-Tanks to make it through, so ive given up for a bit. Ill post with anything interesting.

dplate and legs? -cough-wasteofmoney-cough- nice imp hunting blog though, very original and fun to look at.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Very good work with those implings! if i see any, ill let you know! :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

BUMPITY before I head off for work! Ill be home by like 2 and maybe ill do a bit Impetuous impulses see If I cant get lucky.

EDIT:

-I had recently been thinking about it, does it bug you guys that I play in full screen?

-Are the pics too hard to see?

-Should I play in the fixed sized screen so its a little bit less strenuous on the eyes.

Tell me what you think, ill adjust accordingly :)

Added my stuff from today, only played for about an hour and a half, want to take a nap before work, so that will most likely conclude my day of RS unless I get some free time at work.

ALSO: If you would like to follow me in game, I have started my own clan chat. The name is currently Katchin Kings, without the space, but the two words combined make up a racial term according to the forums ;) lol.

Not sure how joining a clan chat works but im pretty sure you just put in my IGN, Scuba St3v3n

Thanks for all who have supported me :)

Just got on quick to buy some pawya meat, hoping it sells by morning.

Asking for everyone's opinion here, should I start trying to get 99 hunting later today? or keep impling hunting? leave a post letting me know what you think.

Ill be up in like 7 hours maybe!