SCUBA ST3V3N'S underwater adventures!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replies guys, and yes, i had been thinking about posting a new bob soon.

Not sure how much its going to change from the last time, but I guess I should post a new one before I go n do anything crazy *cough* 80 Prayer *cough*

Updated for the 10th.

Didnt get anywhere near what I wanted to get done but oh well. Its summer :)

Going to hit slayer hard tomorrow hopefully lol. I gotta stop with all the daytime naps its eating up a lot of my time :)

Updated for the 15th. Didn't play a lot, worked from noon till 9:00PM Then hung with friends for a bit.

Still got 2 or 3 hours in. Will play a good amount tomorrow and will have another update at around the same time :)

This is a great blog. It is sad to see that it gets such a little amount of attention.

Good luck with your goals and gratz on all the progress :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Thanks for the reply. Let it slip for a while. ive been playing, have enough charms for 62 summoning atm.

Just got 70 cooking for Swan song and RFD. I expect to do both along with getting my RC up to 50 so I can go get the new prayers.

Ill probably play a bit tonight, and post anything interesting.

Geeze.. was up till 5:00am with a friend while he got 99 cooking... so I did not upload the rest of my pictures from last night. I probably wont either. I got 79 Defense also 107 combat.

Did another clue. Blue D hide chaps (g)... 33k ftl... Then started another clue but have to start mornings end pt 1 in order to continue it. So I am off to do roving elves and sheep herder this morning.

Updated for the 30th. Tomorrow is the last day before I collapse the May column down. I am getting VERY close to enough charms for 69 summoning. I can not wait. Ill let everyone know when I begin that journey for my first 99.

Other than that. June 1st I begin my summer course. It is going to run all the way up until July 3rd I believe. That does not mean that I wont be on. Just will be putting time into studying.

Once again. Thanks to everyone out there whose supporting and giving me a reason to update my blog every day :)

Woohoo!!!@@!@@!@@

I am finally able to go on the forums again and look at this awesome blog! :thumbsup:

If you want more charms, you could always camp dust devils for the good crimson charm drops.

I wish charms were tradeable so I could give you some of mine=)

Good luck, just a few more lvls till you can go for 99 hunt!

I'll race your hunting against my defense lol!

I'm 97 defense so just 2more lvls till my trimmed def cape=)

Well good luck=)

~cheers

Edit: First post on page 7!!@@!! :thumbsup:

Epicapple.png

Epicapple.png

updating for the last couple days. Should be able to get some time in tonight as well. My online class ended up being online so its really easy for the most part. Normally put in ~4 or 5 hours in the morning then the rest of the day off. :)