SCUBA ST3V3N'S underwater adventures!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated for the 6th. I have all the charms needed for 69 summoning.

Was planning on getting it tonight. except that the GE fails and did not sell me any of my secondaries -.-

Tomorrow I will get 69 summoning and then begin my trek to my first 99 :D

Gratz on the 69 summoning and all the other lvls!!@!@!@

How much money did you lose in those 9 lvls (including selling pouches)?

Because I'm going to train summoning too and I've calced that I lose ~4m for 68 to 77.

So I can compare it a little bit (even though I need much more xp).

Good luck on those grenwalls=)

Epicapple.png

Epicapple.png

Lol, gonna take an easy on the 99 hunting. Grenwalls are a lot tougher to hunt than I originally thought. So im trying to mix it up. want to get my agility up now. Thinking barehanded butterfly catching might be a much faster and less painful path to 99 hunter.

Ps. Im not 100% sure on how much I lost from 60-69. id guess anywhere from 800k to 1.3m

• 1 month later...

Well, Im back, took a bit of a break from RS. Been online on and off really havnt done too much. Got combat lv 111, and also did an elite clue. Decided to get back to blogging even thought I did not get a whole lot of support. Thanks to those who do by the way ;)

Currently in Ely, Nevada for work. I am going to be here for around 10 days helping run this football camp. I will get back one day before class starts up again, so i wont be playing as much as id like.

Either way Ill try to get some time in while here in Ely. The internet is VERY shaky and ive almost died a couple times here due to the fact that It lags then I take 5 hits consecutively. For now im just going to make a completely new spoiler tab for the first half of August seeing as my progress hasnt been nearly what I would like it to be.

Grats on finishing an elite clue, even if it wasnt as amazingly full of win as they couldve been :D

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Lol thanks for the post :D

I thought it was a pretty awsome reward though. I havent had much luck with clues over the years, and this ended up being one of my better ones :P

IRL news, just got the first practice of a two-a-day out of the way and now have about an hour to rest. Ill probably get some time in RS tonight unless we go play midnight kickball lol.

Just a bump. Seems like I only really have 3 people who follow my blog :(

EDIT: and now my stupid sig was broken for some reason my link un-embedded itself from the image and I cant figure out how to re-imbed it.. so for now no sig :(