The Lair of Tarn Razorlor (How I recomend it)

yupup01

I have recently done The Lair Tarn Razorlor miniquest, this is how I recomend doing it. Also, can I have this moved to its apropriate place, I mistakadely put it on The Beginner's Guide.

First, grab some supplies, get about 3-4 full prayer pots and about 20 sharks. I also just recomend melee for this miniquest since you can obtain prayer boosting armour more easily.

Next, head off to Tarn's Lair which is right inside the entrance to The Haunted Mine, just turn right when you enter.

Here is what I recomend to wear when going in.

I am sorry but I do not have the ability to post this photo of what I recomend, but I will tell you.

Wear full proselyte. (Highly recomended for people who cannot fend off many mosters that can reach as high as 110 without prayer)

A dragon weapon or better. (I did it with a dragon battleaxe)

Salve Amulet. (required)

Any other protective armour. (did it with dragon boots, obsidian cape, and obsidian shield)

1. Starting off

Starting off from the bank (just down the east path from the entrance) Go through the doorway right next to the banker. He will charge 100gp for each time you use the bank there. NOTE: It is recomended to have protect from melee on at all times because there are all sorts of undead in there and you may want to have auto-retaliate off and have prayer on due to the fact that a lvl 100 could be in the room you are in. After going through the door, go to the other side of the U-shaped hallway that you are in and go through the door at the end. You should be in a room with a lvl 100 skeleton in the center, just go through the north door into another room, go through the west doorway.

2. Possible restart points

Run west then north through the door. Here you should see seven pillars across a big chasm. Get onto the pillar closest to you then go to the south pillar, go all the way west and search the switch on the floor there, you should disable a log trap on the ceiling and be able to pass, move quickly and hop across the pillars to the ledge to the north. Now, you should see a small hallway with a lvl 90 zombie walking halfway down it. Be aware of the two wall spikes on the sides of the hallway. Disable them then walk over to the edge of another chasm, look out for the jutting walls as they will push you off the side and you will have to get back to that point. If that happens, there will be another section at the end for info on getting back up. The key here is to wait til the wall comes out then when it's right about to go back in, click on the other side. Do not walk on to the next one til it comes out and do the same to it.

3. The last two rooms

Before entering the next room, turn on protect from magic and go inside, there is a zig-zag pattern to this and just jump across on the pillers. Run through the door and turn off prayer. Here you are in a safe room and can rest and pot up for the final battle, once you are ready, go through the door.

4. The fight

There will be a cutscene showing Tarn turning two statues into lvl 110 Terror Dogs and turn into a lvl 69 mutant with lashing tentecals. Quickly turn on protect from melee and begin the fight. You prayer will be drained at a brisk rate when you are in this room at any time (even when it is not on! :-o .) After killing the mutant he will yell something along the lines of "Haha! You cannot slay me that easily!" then turn into a ghost, he is fairly easy to kill with your salve amulet. Just kill him, this should be an easy fight. ;) After killing him a door will open behind him. Quickly walk through and take his diary, use it on your Salve Amulet to enchant it. Upon killing Tarn, you will gain 5,000 Slayer Exp. Teleport out (or if you are insane, go back the way you came.) Congratulations! You have killed Tarn Razorlor.

5. Getting back after falling

After falling, you will recieve around 100 lp damage and fall to the level below. Go through the door to the south, then go through the door to the west. You should be in a familier room, go through the northern passage and continue from the log trap on.

P.S. I hate Poke'mon and it may say I like them but I hate them.

White Eyes32, A Guthixian.

• 2 weeks later...

Pictures would help on a guide like this.

• 1 month later...

Or get a slayer ring, teleport right next to final room, step in and kill boss. ;) Took me about 3min when I did this a couple months ago.

This ^

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

Took me freagin hours to maneuver the freagin dungeon and I had a slayer ring at that time... when I found out u could tele there i was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ticked

it took me longer than underground pass =.= was so confusing

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry I didn't put in pictures, but I don't know how. Is there a way to edit PNG photos in from my drive?

Oh yeah, I should have said that if you DON'T have a slayer ring, use this guide.

White Eyes32, A Guthixian.

could someone explain the point of this guide/miniquest?

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ah... This was FOREVER ago. Anyways, if anyone reads this, hi.

One of the worst necros I've ever seen.

My thoughts exactly.

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb