The Non-Magical Arena

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

Mather ducks in a spinning motion, the bullets going over his head, as he has done a complete 360 degree turn he fires a large burst towards Kemios' lower torso, he then turns towards Chris and fires a three bullet burst diagonally from his feet into his brain (or other way around).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two bullet hit him in the back and the last one misses him, he tried to be quiet but it was almost impossible, the pain of the bullets was as if they were burning hot knives, carrying on spinning and burning within him. He opened his mouth to scream but no sound game out, luckily Mather wouldn't of seen the front of his face or would mistake it for a convulsion.

meatlover.png

Mather, a halibut is a fish. I put that in there for luls.

Kemios throws the halibut at Hex's dying corpse after blocking Mather's slashes with it, then shoves the barrel of P90 away from his chest just before Mather shot it. I t did manage to give him a nice arm wound, though. He then pulls out a glue-coated napalm grenade, pulls the pin, shoves it down Mather's shirt, and runs.

a70c7.png

The fish fell on Chris's face, the raw fish felt cold and spiny against his face before slowly slippin down it. He looked at it through his only eye, he did not dare not move to reveal himself or to hurt his body anymore.

meatlover.png

Kemios whips the cord back to himself, then shaves and splits the ends with a knife he pulled out of one of his pockets, revealing copper wires. He then approaches Mather and tries to whip him with the now-electrified whip.

Also, the metal orb now does nothing other than... well, normal metal orb stuff.

a70c7.png

Kemios cuts the cord from its power source, then uses the whip to pull Mather's kukri out of his hand. He then pulls out a slingshot and some C4 spheres. He then coats the spheres in heavy adhesive, sticks a few remote detonators in 'em, and starts firing them at Mather.

a70c7.png

While Kiemos and Mather were fighting, Chris had managed to crawl toward directly behind Kiemos with a knife poised in his hand. Due to bieng behind Kiemos and extremly silent there is no way Kiemos would've noticed. Chris slashed the back tendon of Kiemos and then aims a shot at his torso.

meatlover.png

Kemios cuts the cord from its power source, then uses the whip to pull Mather's kukri out of his hand. He then pulls out a slingshot and some C4 spheres. He then coats the spheres in heavy adhesive, sticks a few remote detonators in 'em, and starts firing them at Mather.

Yes I did. And you don't know how large the slingshot was, nor the size of the detonators used. So I'm going to assume you just had your hands blown off.

Edit: Kemios noticed the smell of dying flesh, and barely managed to dodge the knife aimed at his tendon. He then put a few bullets towards Chris's skull.

a70c7.png

A Mather-Munchkin =)

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;