The Non-Magical Arena

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

Grim smiles as he guides the helicopter to the ground safely while releasing a salvo of stinger missiles at nex's helicopter. He then goes into an F-14 and takes off.

LNYvk.png

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Armisonus' helicopter swerves, causing Chris to miss his landing and instead land on a missile. As Chris falls, he looks back and sees Armisonus holding up a suitcase, grinning and wagging his finger at Chris. While Armisonus is distracted, the helicopter drifts backwards into a hangar, causing it to explode and catapault Armisonus through the window of an air control tower, holding... two suitcases and a pull-along bag.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Grim grins as he takes of in his F-14 and circles the base. On his second time around he lets loose a missile at the air traffic control tower before speeding off.

LNYvk.png

Chris kicked the missle as he landed on it, causing it to swerve and explode in mid air, throwing him through the air like a ragdoll.

Quickly regaining his composure he took his pistol out and fired it below him twice before he smashed through into the seat of F-14, gashed slightly from the fall he took off with the windowless plane, and ramming it directly into Grims plane.

meatlover.png

Armisonus straps the large bag onto his back and, still carrying the two suitcases, jumps out a window. Wings suddenly unfold out of the bag, and flames shoot out of the bottom. The bag is ripped apart, revealing a jetpack! Armisonus straps one of the suitcases to his waist, tossing the other into the air. The suitcase opens midair, and two machine-pistol shaped weapons fall out and into Armisonus' hands. He kicks the falling suitcase into Chris' engine, causing it to explode as the jet impacts the air control tower and Grim's jet. Another, larger explosion follows as both jets and the tower explode in a massive fireball.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Grim mutters curses about his opponents ancestry as he dodges the jet. He then launches a heat seeking missile at armisonus muttering "eat this yah sonnuva [bleep]"

LNYvk.png

Armisonus does a midair twist, avoiding the missile at the last moment, then flies at Grim's jet with the missile in tow. He flies over the top of Grim's jet and turns, firing two lasers from his guns at the missile as it passes by the jet, causing the missile to explode.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Mather is flung imto the air by the forcewave from one of the explosicves, it is not visible wether or not he was singed due to his allready black clothing. While flying through the air he fires a burst of bullets at Grim using his P90.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

• 2 months later...

New Arena: Jungle somewhere near Vietnam.

Estefan ripped down a couple of tree's with his Machete, wood flew out of his way as he smadhed his way towards a small clearing; where the fight was arranged and one person was going to walk away with a new skull as a trophy. The clearing was barren, but the insects seemed to know that there was going to be bloodshead tonight, they scuttled up Estefans trousers and all around over him like vultures eyeing up the people they know will die.

Estefan was tall with a large muscular build and weathered face from the past battles he had been in, clearly shown by his sporting of a large slash that seems to start from his forhead and end at his eye leaving his right eye mangled and black. Estefan has no beard but has a couple of black bristles and a long uncombed hair. Most of his hat is covered by a red fez while the rest of his clothes resemble red military dress with baggy black trousers and boots with clear bulges resembling pistols. A necklace of shrunken heads was worn around his neck.

Taking a large gun resembling an assult rifle out he held the gun with his left hand and waited for his opponent to arrive.

[Falador tavern]

Grand warrior Chak'Waka of the Waka tribe, who's home this man had been tresspassing in had been carefully observing his prey as he entered into the jungle. Now thinking this was the best time to strike, he ran at the man with his spear in hand and bone dagger in another. He jumped on top of him and swiped the assault rifle out of his grasp. He then got up, kicked the assault rifle away and chucked his spear on the ground. He pointed to the mans machete and then raised his dagger.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Estefans flat flew off as he ripped the machete out of his scabbard, he ran around a bit attempting to tease Chak'Waka into attacking but quickly ran towards Chak'Waka making a large sideways cleave into his neck.

Now behind Chack'Waka Estefan took a Gyrojet pistol out of clothes and aimed it into the sky causing a burnt tree and monkey skull to plummet through the air at Chak'Waka's head.

[Falador tavern]

Pain was nothing to Chak, after wearing the jacket of the bullet ant for a fortnight. He got up, and whiped some of the blood across his face, they blended perfectly with his tribal markings. He looked angry at the man, the dishonour if cheating in a duel had boiled the blood of Chak. He let out a large warrior cry and his trusted black panther Shi'kai jumped to his side. He picked up his spear and ordered his panther to attack. The trumendous beast sped towards the man at a frightening pace, and already it was ontop of him, it cleaved his chest leaving three large cuts across his chest that began to bleed. Chak then began to walk to the downed man spear in hand.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

The Panther managed to maul and break Estefans arm till it was useless to fight with but soon the Panther was flown off, set on fire by the explosive pistol.

Estefan smashed his machete on the panthers head taking a sadistic pleasure out of knowing that the hunter was now the hunted and that he could beat evolution with a piece of metal. Standing up and stumbling towards Chak he aimed his gyrojet pistol at him and failing to hit him resulting in a catastropic explosion behind him meaning nothing to Chak but probably meaning a lot to the people or animals inside the burning bambo gallows. Estefan took another stumble and fired his pistol again resulting in another miss. This time he took his machete and stumbling with the pain made an accurate cut into Chak's shoulder.

[Falador tavern]

Chak knew what had to be done... This man was too dangerous for the world to live in! Chak knew that his sacrifice will save many, and so with his spear held proud, he pulled the man closer to him, drawing the blade further inside, it was fatal. He impaled the evil tresspasser through the heart, another fatal wound. He knew with his sacrifice many lives will be saved. He grew breathless now, the crimson liquid seeped from the gaping wounds he had sustained. Taking painful steps backwards, the blade was removed from his shoulder. He fell into the beggin position, and the blood leaked on the ground. Mixed in with his tears of anguish, and regrets, he drew a symbol. The Waka symbol for sacrifice "Tak'Trek Chak!" He exhaled, it was as if his very soul was poured out in that final breath, the phrase loosely translates into "Sacrifice of the warrior". With the final breath leaving his body he fell to the ground, the symbol he drew was smeared by his body, and he was with his ancestors now.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Estefan thought he was going to die, he aimed a kick at Chaks face but it missed, the stab had clearly deorientated him but then as Chak collapsed he realised he wasn't dead, the wound had completly missed his heart and went through his numb left arm and realising that the pain was superficial he snapped the spear out of his arm leaving in a wood splint but letting the rest stick in Chak's body.

Chak fell to the floor while Estefan scribbled the symbol out of the ground replacing it with a symbol universially understood as suicide.

Although the wound was not as fatal as it could've been it was still causing rapid blood loss, he needed to get the mission done.

He shot the pistol twice into the village causing fires and screams, picking up the assult rifle from across the floor it turned out it was actually another gyrojet.

649 people died that day.

Chaka "the tyrant"'s body is now displayed in a museum.

Estefan now owns a mansion and lives with the best healthcare, his arm has been e

restored.

The rest of the village died of fire.

[Falador tavern]

• 2 weeks later...

Not far from the village, the trees stand tall and proud, as of yet untouched by the fire. The thick foliage restricts the sunlight, casting an eerie glow over the scene. Long vines cling to the trees, growing up and hanging down in every free space. Thorny bushes and exotic plants sit heavily on the ground, leaving not a single bare patch.

The bushes tremble, and the scaly back of a large snake slides through the undergrowth. As it moves, one might even imagine it whispering, "No godmodding, please, Edelweiss", but that would just be one's imagination. It ascends the rough bark of a nearby tree, wrapping its powerful body around the thick trunk, and its yellowish-green scales flash in the dim light. Fifty feet up, it casts a sharp eye around, looking for a stray bird to serve as a midday meal.

The snake coils around a branch to wait for its prey. Upon closer examination, that branch appears to be not a part of the tree, but in fact the leg of a human being. The Painted Man stands, naked but for the belt around his waist and the greenish-brown paint covering his body, without flinching from the poisonous reptile. His precarious balance on the branch would be threatened by any unintentional move, but he knows that. Each muscle straining as he expertly mantains his balance, he sniffs the air, trying to identify the smoky smell and the origin of the distant screams.

Aware that anyone leaving the village must pass by his perch, the Painted Man decides to remain in the tree. He keeps a watchful eye to the ground below, patiently awaiting the arrival of his prey.