The Non-Magical Arena

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris got up, the mustard gas had now departed and the skin on Chris's face had miraculously healed due to the effects of the drug he was taking. Slowly he took his hand and moved it towards his back. A lightning crackled through the sky.

Chris had got out a sledgehammer, he held it in his hand. Almost trying to weigh it and then he let loose.

He spun it around and aimed directly at the back of Mathers head.

meatlover.png

Grim grimaces as the bullets fly past him. He remarks "you have really poor aim" right before lobbing a flash-bang from his satchel into trols face and scrambling upon the roof as it detonates.

LNYvk.png

Grim mutters "[bleep]" as he sees the grenade come at him. Two second before it explodes he rapidly whips out a katana and bats it back with one hand while releasing a spray of bullets from a machine pistol with the other.

LNYvk.png

There is a laugh, and everyone suddenly notices a young man with golden hair standing away from the combat, holding a detonater. He presses the button, and sets off a chain reaction of random explosions around the arena. A rather large amount of the explosives are under the floor Kemios is standing on.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

The hammer is thrown into the air by the massive explosions on the floor, like a cat Chris leaped up to the top of the alleyway and then took the Colt anaconda out of his pocket and in midair he fired three bullets at the man at the bottom.

The flames of hell approched Chris and when they had dispersed, he had gone.

Thud!

The burnt corpse landed on the bottom of the arena, his face invisible and his body covered in molten metal.

((I'll come back when the arena change))

meatlover.png

Armisonus' eyes widen as he sees the speeding bullets, but the floor below him is lifted into the air, intact, from several ill-placed explosives. Ironically, one of Kemios' sticky grenades adheres to the detonator, and Armisonus tosses it at Grim.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

The bullets hit near Armisonus' feet, as he is still rocketing upward on a section of the floor. As the section of floor falls back down, he jumps to the floor, pulling a... suitcase? out from underneath a floorboard. He opens the suitcase, revealing a miniature nuclear device! Armisonus grins, presses the button iside the suitcase, and the entire arena is engulfed in a massive explosion.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Grim curses and jumps into a handy refrigerator just as the device detonates. He then runs off and pulls the lever changing the arena into.... a US airforce military base.

LNYvk.png

(Nex joined your Website :))

Chris woke up, his body was fully formed on the floor. He got up, feeling some wieght in his coats pocket. It was two .50 Colt Annaconda revolvers.

Picking up the two guns he took cover behind a plane.

Chris wore a long purple trenchcoat, a green tie and black suit.

Placing the two pistols back in his trouser pockets he took out a tall sharp war axe, slowly he walked towards Grim whistling a quiet tune as he passed through the planes and helicopters.

meatlover.png

Armisonus jumps into a helicopter, and begins flying around while shooting at Grim. He has a suitcase on the seat next to him...

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Chris grabs hold of the helicopter at the base before it takes off, he climbs behind the back rotor so that grim can't shoot him without leaving the plane and slowly makes his way up to the rotor head smiling.

Taking a bullet from his pocket he places it inside the revolver and pushes it against the rotor head and fires. The Rotor began to slow down, and from the hieght that they would fall from her they both would die.

Chris jumped onto Armisonus's helicopter, waiting to see Grim crash and burn.

meatlover.png