The Non-Magical Arena

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, you have no idea how large the slingshot was. It could have been collapsible for all you know.

But I'll go along with you....and since I'm being nice, I'll go along with Hex's argument too, even though the fact that he had lit himself on freaking fire earlier probably made him stink.

So...

Kemios pulls out an extendable titanium cane out of one of his pockets, which he uses to support himself after being slashed at by Hex. (I'm assuming the slash made me fall, which had me dodge any crap Mather may have thrown at me.) He then plants a glob of adhesive on Chris's forehead, along with some C4 and a remote detonator. He then runs away as fast as he can.

a70c7.png

(( You mean like

I REVEAL 1000 SPACESHIPS IN DAKRA

))

It was above Dakara, which was my planet, and they were cloaked and sent there earlier, with you as witness.

Mather points his P90 at the detonator (from the side) and shoots it once, removing it.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

((Yeh, everyone kind of overeacted about that))

Chris ripped the detonator off his head, also ripping off a bit of his skin. He took the c4 and thew it away along with the detonator, in his ripped trenchcoat he revealed a large circular bandaged object. Holding it in his hand he slowly unwraps it to reveal a large syringe with a base of glowing purple liquid, it had some unreadable text of a garbled language on it it, he looks at it for a second and then jabs it into his leg.

Chris convulsed but then took another one of the syringes out of his coat, unwrapping it first and then jabbing it in his leg, emptying all the purple liquid into him. He does it one more time and another convulsion trembles through his body.

And there he stood on the floor, screaming and laughing at the same time. An AK47 in his one hand, the other had been blown off. He picked up the leg which hadn't been blown off and stuck it into his leg, he then pulled out a small laser to seal up the wound. The leg would move but not like it had never been chopped off, the nerves over time would move back together.

Still laughing he stood up, limping with his one bleeding arm. The fixated smile sat on his face, he was so happy with his manical chemicals and with the blood and pain all around him.

Chris took the Kalashnikov and fired in a circle all around him and then he stumbled towards Kiemos with a knife in his hand.

With a quick move he had attempted to roundhouse kick Kiemos with his good leg and then when he took his leg down he smashed the knife directly into Kiemos's face.

meatlover.png

Kemios looks at Mather and says "Y'know, you're just no fun." He then pulls out a homemade style of napalm/gas grenade, pulls the clothespin, chucks it at Mather, and runs for his life with a cloth over his face. He then ducks to avoid Chris's roundhouse kick, and catches his leg mid-way. "Roundhouse kicks - they look nice, but dun really work." He then throws chris on the ground and continues running.

a70c7.png

Kemios fell down, bashing Chris in the nose with his cane. He then blocks the knife. I have no idea what a dreyse is, so I'mma ignore that part. Kemios then takes out one of his .44 magnums and shoots Chris in the face. Kemios falling down also causes Mather's bullet fire to fly over his head once again.

Kemios also takes out a small mask and puts it over his mouth and nose, since the room is now filling with mustard gas as a byproduct of the grenade Mather shot.

a70c7.png

(Its the name of the gun)

The Magnum ripped off the side of Chris's face to reveal a glasgow smile up one side, blood dripped down his face and his elongated smile became even more elongated as he procededed to get an object from his bag, Three small spherical silver balls, he jumped on Kiemos's back and then rammed one of the balls into his eye, another down his trousers and the third he trys to stick up his bottom. After that he took some tape and attempted to wrap it over his eye, bottom and the place on his leg where Chris had placed the third bomb.

Chris got up and then stood on Keimos's throat with a lot of downards pressure.

meatlover.png

Kemios noticed Chris jumping on his back like a lunatic and managed to throw him off before any damage was done. He then continued running at Mather with his sword, spinning through circles of bullets as he went.

Also, we can now safely assume that Chris's lungs are burning out due to mustard gas.

a70c7.png

((hey, I rethought, your allowed modern technology, nothing ridiculously powerful though))

((Poisiden, use understandable sentences))

Chris stood up smiling, as the room filled with mustard gas Chris's eyes did not blister from the gas but the effects on his skin were showing, his body was mottled in certain places but he wasn't in pain at all, he was overcome with the drugs he had injected.

Chris took the gun and fired 5 consecutive shots at Kiemos and then half-stumbled, Half-Runned across to Kiemos, Rugby tackling him from behind and then taking a gun out and shooting in the back of hit other leg.

meatlover.png

kay, why am i banned from this? can i just be a mod like peerosn, unable to eneter the game? but able to deal with god modders?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

why shouldnt i post? it was just a question. not like im doing anything.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

i just feel bound to reply. you couldve just said, stop posting. all you said was bye. i took that as a reason that tyou were done posting. so ill stop posting... touchy little...

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Ooh, idiot fight!

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;