Set up for Abyss runecrafting

sammyboy894

Stocking up on charged glories would be helpful, you'd need a pick/hatchet or inferno adze to get through the stuff, lightness gear if you want and pouches in invy.

At your stats you'll prob take some damage so blk d-hide armour.

Wield a pick axe or hatchet so you can tackle the either the wc or mining obstacle.

Then jsut go

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Use a mithril pickaxe. It has 0 weight. The mining obstacle is most often your closest obstacle. If it's not the mining, it's either agility or thieving, which both are easy and require nothing. Get a lot of glories, and wield a duelling ring, just incase you forget to bank a new glory.

Well you don't quite have the summoning lvl for it, but when you get to lvl 54, if you are using abyss you could use a parasite to help you carry more essence. But black d'hide is all you need, and lightness gear as others have said. Always keep that dueling ring on, there have been many times when i forgot to get a new glory and would have been stuck without my trusty dueling ring.

goro_fujita.png

I have 28 glories for runecrafting, to make the most of recharge runs.

I'd say fairy ring to the other abyss location and collect some organs from the critters there til you have a giant pouch as well... may want to escue the small pouch once you have it, depending on your final setup.

Black dragonhide, pickaxe or hatchet (first is easier to spot, second will be faster for you to get through), your best gloves, secondary teleport, a glory to change out every four runs, either obsidian or spotted cape (depending on if you can regenerate enough run while at the bank) and the most stylish hat you can find.

You may also consider taking 1 summer pie, and one unequipted enchanted diamond bracer until you are practiced at getting through to the inner abyss with less than a couple damage, and getting to the mage to teleport before the teleblock can reach you from those dang reverent demons.

Thanks for the advice everyone i used a few guides and your advice and my set up is

- Full Lapuria (little weight and semi decent protection)

- Mith Pickaxe

- Boots of Lightness and Spotted Cape

The set up is working good as i never go below 60% energy and take very little damage if any at all.

Thanks everyone

ChosenZamrok.png