Hegemony

archimage_a

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just stick with the Talon for special ops missions and use my human soldiers, thanks.

The UN announces mutliple non-binding resolutions against the use of human combatants, as it is dangerous.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I'll just stick with the Talon for special ops missions and use my human soldiers, thanks.

The UN announces mutliple non-binding resolutions against the use of human combatants, as it is dangerous.

[bleep] the UN. Sere, mind nuking a tiny portion of your colony?

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

[bleep] the UN. Sere, mind nuking a tiny portion of your colony?

?

You mean Estonia?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Argentina invades the Baltic States

Cost: 22,500,000,000

Treasury: 889,472,800,000

15599115.jpg

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

On topic - The Somali Warriors Division has completed its training, and is 75,000 strong. Its main purposes are border patrol and policing. Half our navy, including our Carrier, has been moved to port Somali.

Slightly less on topic - Reason 4 that grim should give me aid: Who doesnt love borat? how would you like him as a full time entertainer/slave. Im sure he's like 80 now, but he should still be funny...

Bonus: Allows robotic drones to be deployed, slightly worse than humans, but cost 100,000 to deploy...On the plus side human casualties are nil.

OMG THAT'S WHAT I WANTED!

----

On another strange topic, I was thinking of breeding a new race of humans, that were much stronger and hardier, though shorter. They could be dwarven shock troops. :D

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Dusty is the best player ever in this game.

EDIT:oooh, i'm taking history + geography GCSE's btw, also bloody hell Archi - your job is boring! :L

Hmmm...Dusty won 1 game, out of 1 game...That is not really a conclusive result...It could be a fluke...

Yup, it is.

No he didn't, I was still just as strong as him. You just decided to end it.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Bonus: Allows robotic drones to be deployed, slightly worse than humans, but cost 100,000 to deploy...On the plus side human casualties are nil.

OMG THAT'S WHAT I WANTED!

----

On another strange topic, I was thinking of breeding a new race of humans, that were much stronger and hardier, though shorter. They could be dwarven shock troops. :D

Not as weird as my fish people from Hegemony 1.

EDIT - The 8 top posters today all participate in hegemony. This forum would be dead without us!! :P

Dusty is the best player ever in this game.

EDIT:oooh, i'm taking history + geography GCSE's btw, also bloody hell Archi - your job is boring! :L

Hmmm...Dusty won 1 game, out of 1 game...That is not really a conclusive result...It could be a fluke...

Yup, it is.

No he didn't, I was still just as strong as him. You just decided to end it.

You were just as strong, at the time.

However, it would likely take around 50 years until I found your last little system, and by that time it would've been like a mouse vs optimus prime.

I had like a billion times your population, around 10,000x the production capacity, and we were really only on par in strength because I had lost a lot of ships and troops taking over Malaysia and the last little vestiges of resistance.