GP profit per hour? Dungeon skill?

canadiansmurf

They don't. Some skills make money, some skills cost money, and some skills waste money.

More than anything else, this skill seems to just waste time.

+1. That skill is also f2p for a part so it couldn't have been possible to make it a great money making.

btw i'm still lost with that one lol.

Oh baby light the dark side...

You also have to remember that you're training many skills at once. I haven't reset my EXP counter since I started D'eering and I've got over 200k exp in all my skills in the time I've gotten level 39 D'eering. Why does every skill have to revolve around how can you make the most money?

Depending on how you play, you get more or less exp in other skills. I too have not reset since the release, and to level 38 dungeoneering i have made 500k exp of which 30k is dungeoneering exp.

The reason everything is about money is because it is a value of time, and time is limited. If you had an eternity, money would have no value.

A lot of you are saying water staff > tomb of frost but.. the tomb of frost gives a 10 mage attack and def bonus AND is equipped in the shield slot. It would give you the ability of having a water staff while still being able to equip say... an air staff or a staff of light. water Attack spells with infinite elemental runes or the advantage of not using water runes while still having a decent mage staff.

Melencholy.png

Questcape first achieved: Sept 20, 2009
99 agility march 11th 2010

99 Magic - some point in 2012

A lot of you are saying water staff > tomb of frost but.. the tomb of frost gives a 10 mage attack and def bonus AND is equipped in the shield slot. It would give you the ability of having a water staff while still being able to equip say... an air staff or a staff of light. water Attack spells with infinite elemental runes or the advantage of not using water runes while still having a decent mage staff.

Tome of frost + sol + battle robe set at rock lobsters = very cheap and easy mage xp/charms.

You also have to remember that you're training many skills at once. I haven't reset my EXP counter since I started D'eering and I've got over 200k exp in all my skills in the time I've gotten level 39 D'eering. Why does every skill have to revolve around how can you make the most money?

Depending on how you play, you get more or less exp in other skills. I too have not reset since the release, and to level 38 dungeoneering i have made 500k exp of which 30k is dungeoneering exp.

The reason everything is about money is because it is a value of time, and time is limited. If you had an eternity, money would have no value.

Money is money and time is time.

The two are nothing alike.

Try playing the game insteading of collecting worthless little gold coins.

You never know you might enjoy it. :wink:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Money saves time... so that we can collect more little gold coins... to save more time?

Or something like that.

At least tokens will be tweaked.

You never know you might enjoy it. :wink:

Money is value and you value your time with what else you could be doing, thus money can "save" you time. Not everything is about money, but everything is about value.

But either way, have fun with the skill.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

I value fun > money and my time is worthless when I'm playing a game thats meant to be fun. I try to not get too efficient when playing runescape but strike a balance between incredibly inefficient and efficient. As for Dungeoneering, I'm already tired of it at level 30 but I like training it with a group. I'll go back to it here soon when I can get friends to join me.

Low_C.png

its also the only way to train the dungeonering skill...also thats not quite enough time to make enough money for an Elysian, which these shields are pretty similar too.

Actually, although these shields are similar in absorbing damage, ely/divine is still superior. Not to mention you can sell them.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]