Fallen Star

Nexaduro

As human T.U. military personel? A pistol and/or assault rifle. I'll add her in in a bit.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As human T.U. military personel? A pistol and/or assault rifle. I'll add her in in a bit.

Permission to dual wield pistols? I guess since she has military training, then it shouldn't do too badly.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

For a random rant about dual wielding, press one.

Redirecting to Zombie Plans thread.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

can you just shut up and roll? for gods sake, we have been waiting for an hour for this to start up again.. or more.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I am aware Nex. Oooooh, how about a futuristic harpoon gun? :D

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Paul grapples the man pressing the AK-47 to Tyden, trying to disarm him.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

ya know, maybe i shouldnt have joined this. slow as mollases on dried paint..

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Zathe steps back, calmly watching the situation. Earth says "Hello, my name is Earth!" to Eckard and begins walking towards the door, Zathe in tow. Charles presses the gun barrel against Eckard's head and begins shouting: "I'm the one who will be asking the questions he-" but is suddenly cut off as the man Zathe knocked out earlier gets back up, and calmly clubs Charles on the back of his head with his gun, knocking him out. Suddenly a woman appears at the doorway, pushes aside Earth and Zathe, and walks into the room. She's carrying a pistol, and her uniform has small, thin shoulder pads with golden trim, indicating a higher rank than Eckard and Paul. She notes the two unconscious colonists and the rather beaten-up Paul and Eckard, shaking her head and saying "Now what the hell have you two gotten yourselves into? Why are there three colonists, two of them unconscious, one wearing a combat glove, and a droid? Did you open the cryogenic sleep chambers?"

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Paul and Red, Jen is the leader of your unit, just for reference.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

"Hmmm, I wonder if these colonists can be put back into the sleep chambers. I don't want to be held responsible for this kind of incident, even though violence is something I would normally commit to...Put 'em back!"

okay. sorry nex. i say " you try and take this from me lady, and you get a little taste of it. anyways, we do seem to have a problm from farther up, and id be obliged if you could help us, not fight us.." i keep going down the hallway, looking for whatever the other soldiers were fearing. (like what they were yelling at..)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Charles wakes up and trains his AK-47 on the people. He notes "It's not a good idea to leave a downed man with his weapon..... and you call yourselves military personnel"

LNYvk.png

Tyden acknowledges his superior's presence with a nod, before expressing his concerns about her suggestion. "I doubt we will be able to simply put the colonists back in their chambers, ma'am. Especially now that they have woken up and are active. Those chambers probably aren't meant for conscious life, the colonists would have been specially prepared before entering them. But I don't mean to override your order." Tyden senses the great amount of tension in the room and tries to stealthily inch into a position that he can better defend himself from, incase of another fight.

Paul looks around the room, then at the two downed men. He binds them up so that the captain can decide what to do with them. Suddenly, he spots a droid out of the corner of his eye, leaving the room. He pursues it.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

"I suppose you're right...disarm the colonists and keep them under armed guard. Make sure they are secure, and put their weapons into...watch out!"

Jen dives to the side and looses several rounds at the armed colonist with the AK-47, shooting for the arm to make him drop the weapon.

Zathe readies it's claw-like hands (For practical purposes, just count them as an unarmed strike unless you so wish) for combat, before speaking to itself for several seconds. deciding which course of action to take.

"8 systems wish to negotiate. 5 wish to attack. Negotiate."

It then asks the person who he is and what he is doing.

Poseidon says his name and says he can't remeber anything

Go Die In A HOLE!!! POSEIDON RULEZZZZZ!!!!!

AI system 42

TU Millitary

The AI 42 system uses a digital array to simulate a human brain each synapsis is formed digitaly. It also has simple emotions.

The AI 42 has treads making it slower but with thrusters can fly short distances over rough terrain.

exits and examines sorroundings

Sorry I took so long to respond, I was blinded by the godmodding. I'm tempted to say that there's a sudden hull breach in the room, which is sealed off and jettisoned into space, finding its way into a nearby sun. While that wouldn't be very nice, the next case of excessive godmodding will result in my dividing the offender by zero, sending them to an alternate reality where Mather is the mod and you cannot roll above a five.

Gimme a sec, I'll post the new response.

RIP Dawngate ;-;