Fallen Star

Nexaduro

How about four? Then I can use the tetrahedrant die (d4).

Or you could give them a difficult mental challange that they cannot roll for, only solve themselves. *Hints at pic tests made by self*

No-one could answer a test you made, as they would not be able to comprehend it.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't serious, Meguy.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Zathe, seemingly having lost interest in the current situation, walks out of the room, followed by Earth. They find themselves in another large hallway, which has nothing of note in it save for a medium-sized robot, which begins whirring and looking around the room. Charles thrashed around in his sleep, his motions indicating that the dream has something to do with shooting. Paul sees Zathe and Earth leaving, and follows them. As Jen and Tyden argue about the current situation, Poseidon suddenly wakes up in the corner, yelling his name and the fact that he doesn't remember anything whatsoever, then tries to grab Charles' assault rifle, only to have his hand stepped on by Jen.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Jen tells all the civilians to get down to the floor, and disarm. Well not tell, order.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

i look for anything i can punch, moving infront of Zathe (ross, your probs going to thank me for this..) i also look for another combat glove.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Zathe continues walking down the hallway, and the robot's lights flicker and it powers down. Earth walks up to the nearest wall and punches it. As he swings his fist a blade slides out from the back of the glove, stabbing into the wall and causing a burst of electricity that flings him across the room. He manages to pick himself back up and follow Zathe, on the lookout for trouble. Jen orders the unconscious Charles and writhing-in-pain Poseidon to lay on the ground, which seems to be a bit redundant. She kicks away Charles' rifle.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Tyden looks to Jen for orders after checking to see if he has any weapons on him. If not, he picks up either his weapon or Charles', whichever is closer.

Off topic: Sorry if I was one of the "godmodders" you were talking about. Nice signature thingy, TheMather1, it says your name in Asgard, Egyptian hieroglyphics and elder Futhark?

woootttt!!!! i look for another combat glove, and i continue moving forward. (any action in this?...)

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Tyden leans down to pick up the weapon he dropped when Jen walked in, and halfway down collapses onto the floor from lack of oxygen and exhaustion. Earth continues down the hallway with Zathe, failing to find another glove but realizing that there is another cryogenics hallway across from the first.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Anyone gonna post in this?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Anyone gonna post in this?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Paul carefully follows Earth & Zathe, waiting to make his move.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Jen tells Charles at gunpoint to leave his weapon. If he fails to comply, then she shoots him a few times in his arm to make him drop the weapon.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

As Zathe looks for some method of navigating the ship, he gets lost. In a straight hallway. Evidently that electronic explosion Earth created disrupted some of the Zathe's visual processors. It temporarily shuts down to repair the problem. Tyden cautiously picks himself and his weapon off of the floor, being carefulto regulate his breathing. When he advises Jen to do the same, she gives him a cold, "Thank you very much Mr. Obvious" type of glance. Paul slowly makes his way out the door, just in time to see Zathe powering down, but he cannot see Earth. Suddenly, he hears a faint "Hehe" behind him and feels sharp steel touch the back of his neck, at which point he is severely shocked and falls unconscious. Charles continues twitching in his sleep, dreaming once more of assault rifles.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Tech, you already kicked away Charles' rifle, he's currently unconscious from being hit in the head by Paul.

RIP Dawngate ;-;