Dungeon Planner

Would be very helpful to have a "dungeon planner" similar to the construction planners some sites have. Basically, a popup you can keep ontop of rs or next to it with a blank dungeon map. You can then somehow add colors or labels or pictures to the blank dungeons. This would be used for labeling prayer alter locations, door locations, and fish spots. What do you think?

Credit also goes to villandra for this idea.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

I'm sure it has been thought of already by the Crew, but Construction was released quite some time ago. I'd like Tip.It to have a House planner, but I guess the Crew developers have other ideas that take higher priority.

We would have LOVED to have a construction planner, and I agree with you that a flexible "dungeon map" thing to mark resources would be GREAT!

The problem is, we have had nobody interested and qualified to code it in a manner acceptable to the site. When construction was released, a guy made a super planner in Flash. Another guy made a planner, but it too was something we couldn't host.

If you can find someone who wants to do this, in an efficient amount of time, I'm ALL FOR IT!! :thumbsup:

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

ok, what manner is acceptable for tip.it site? I know a few ppl that may be interested in doing this.

It would have to be coded in such a way that the tip.it crew can maintain it. This means it must be coded using one or more of these technologies: javascript, html, css, ajax, php and mysql.

Xena_Dragon.png