Relationship problems... Help!

Faux

how come evyrtime you post right after me u feel the need to flame me i honestly dont get it ican understand u not liking me but iget the point ok u dont need to flame me over and over again

How come every time I flame you you still do something stupid? I have given you advise before, yet you fail to take it.

be very romantic like each day on the week of christmas read her poetry or sing to her about her beauty personality etc basicaly all of her good qualities which atracted u to her

explain to me how that was stupid

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

how come evyrtime you post right after me u feel the need to flame me i honestly dont get it ican understand u not liking me but iget the point ok u dont need to flame me over and over again

Maybe because every time you post it looks like this...

"Hey please...everyone....make fun of me because I cannot type and none of my posts make sense...Please.....make fun of me...thanks in advance for making fun of me."

or like this...

"hey plesae...evryoen....mke fnu of me becus i canoit tipe and noen of my post maek sense...plasee....mkae fnu of me.....thknas in adnace fro maknig fun of em"

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

My advice is to take her out for dinner sometime close to christmas or after. Buy her something that will apeal to her personality. SO if she is cute buy her somehting cute and tell her so. Or u can buy soemthing that will apeal to her heart. Think about it what does she want,maybe some clothes,or a realyl nice card with dinner or just you.

I hope u take my advice, cooljavi

Zam0whip o00- the rune pure I own

Stats: 79/80 attk 85/86 str 75/77 hp 43/45 def

D sccimes/longs PKed:19 Whips pked:1 Mauls:4

dds's pked :41 bloods:1045

mystic items:15 deaths:866

:lol: I wish MY boyfriend would get me some chain mail!

See! She agrees...

She's definitely not a RS player :P I tried getting her into it but she quit. Games I know she plays is Hobba Hotel or something like that and Gunbound.

My advice is to take her out for dinner sometime close to christmas or after. Buy her something that will apeal to her personality. SO if she is cute buy her somehting cute and tell her so. Or u can buy soemthing that will apeal to her heart. Think about it what does she want,maybe some clothes,or a realyl nice card with dinner or just you.

I hope u take my advice, cooljavi

Thanks. I already got my gift set up :) I visited the mall again and got my mind made up.

Thanks to all who posted ^_^

be very romantic like each day on the week of christmas read her poetry or sing to her about her beauty personality etc basicaly all of her good qualities which atracted u to her
Let me guess, you get your love tips from TV programs?

Probably Hallmark commercials and the like :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Probably Hallmark commercials and the like :P

I'm getting my gift from Hallmark in the towncentre :oops: