Relationship problems... Help!

Faux

Sike!

Nah, I can handle my girl easy. My problem is the Christmas coming up.

Topic: Christmas Gift Ideas.

So say a girl who's been with you for 8 months and around 15-17 years old, what are the best gifts to give?

I already gave her some of her favourite DVDs, music CDs, even books, and I ran out of ideas. Well, not really. I have some ideas but I'm gonna try and see what others can come up with before I make up my mind.

8 months and you've only given her electronics? If your relationship is even worth anything after 8 months, I'd at least go for some jewelery or something more meaningful.

lol slick...

Poem.. "written by yourself.. dont be cheap and get one off the internet"

Favorite Flowers..

chocolate...

and maby a peice of jewlery.. or sumthin.

No dice. I can't top all her jewellry from her grandparents so something else :)

I would've given her jewelry but I knew there's no point because of the collection she already has. I'm giving her a ring for our anniversary though.

edit: In case most of you thought I was worthless for only giving her electronics, I've given way more than that. I know her and every gift from me, she loved it. I'm just kinda running out of ideas for now.

No dice. I can't top all her jewellry from her grandparents so something else :)

I would've given her jewelry but I knew there's no point because of the collection she already has. I'm giving her a ring for our anniversary though.

edit: In case most of you thought I was worthless for only giving her electronics, I've given way more than that. I know her and every gift from me, she loved it. I'm just kinda running out of ideas for now.

That's sweet that you're getting her a ring. ^_^ Does she like stuffed animals? You could get her a teddy bear!

Edit: I have to defend the guy. My boyfriend got me Prince of Persia: Warrior Within last Christmas, and a brand new Gamecube for my birthday. He knows I'm really into video games. You have to choose gifts that suit the person. Their relationship isn't worthless just because he gets her electronics. She may prefer electronics over jewelry or flowers. I know I do. :D

3898000bYVcx.png

But I'm sure she already had a collection of CD's, DVD's, and books before you gave those to her did she not?

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

The bear is kinda given, she asked for it. I want a surprise, I'm giving her the teddy bear + ring on our anni.

But I'm sure she already had a collection of CD's, DVD's, and books before you gave those to her did she not?

Sure. But then again, a cheap jewelry compared to a 24k gold ring or diamond earring does not compute does it?

Edit: I have to defend the guy. My boyfriend got me Prince of Persia: Warrior Within last Christmas, and a brand new Gamecube for my birthday. He knows I'm really into video games. You have to choose gifts that suit the person. Their relationship isn't worthless just because he gets her electronics. She may prefer electronics over jewelry or flowers. I know I do. :D

Thanks ^_^ We need more girls in this forum. This place is a damn sausage fest.

Besides, if our relationship is worthless, we should've broken up a long time ago :lol:

The bear is kinda given, she asked for it. I want a surprise, I'm giving her the teddy bear + ring on our anni.

Sure. But then again, a cheap jewelry compared to a 24k gold ring or diamond earring does not compute does it?

Oh. Hmmmm... If all else fails, you can get her chocolate. All girls heart chocolate. Or you could get her some clothes. Like a cute T-shirt.

Edit: Lol. Sausage fest... :lol:

3898000bYVcx.png

Tru Dat.

I don't mean to attack you Shadow, sorry about that, I was being rather spiteful. If jewelery isn't something you wanna go for, I guess anything homemade or made by your own hands will do. You know, be symbolic, tell her something through your work.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Tru Dat.

I don't mean to attack you Shadow, sorry about that, I was being rather spiteful. If jewelery isn't something you wanna go for, I guess anything homemade or made by your own hands will do. You know, be symbolic, tell her something through your work.

It's ok. You're lucky I'm in a good mood though :P

I'll think about the handmade thing. Maybe I'll buy something and make a special-made something... But what should those somethings be? :oops: :cry:

@Knives~ I know chocolates are a must! She's crazy with food :D I'm lucky she has very fast metabolism though. I'm doubting the shirt though. I.can.not.pick.girl's.clothes.ever. I can't understand women's clothes :cry:

Tru Dat.

I'll think about the handmade thing. Maybe I'll buy something and make a special-made something... But what should those somethings be? :oops: :cry:

@Knives~ I know chocolates are a must! She's crazy with food :D I'm lucky she has very fast metabolism though. I'm doubting the shirt though. I.can.not.pick.girl's.clothes.ever. I can't understand women's clothes :cry:

Lol. Better learn how to pick out girls' clothes! They like them! ^_^ So, she likes food? Can you cook? If so, maybe you could make something for her! Like cookies! (That would take care of the handmade something part) Do you ever go to stores with her? If you do, then take her somewhere and watch her. See if you can find her admiring something and buy it behind her back or remember it and come back and buy it. That would take her completely by surprise. She'll also think you to be real sweet for observing her and remembering.

3898000bYVcx.png

I bought my Girlfriend of 18 months a rather fetching handbag last christmas. Set me back ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã40, but she loves it. She has a thing for bags

I have also made her a card several times (diff occasions) as they are much nicer than store bought ones, and usually cheaper.

be very romantic like each day on the week of christmas read her poetry or sing to her about her beauty personality etc basicaly all of her good qualities which atracted u to her

no, no and no. girls like a sensative guy, but that's just being pathetic.

logo.jpg

Tru Dat.

Pfft, howsabout this for clothes AND handmade

Linky

Better get started now on making her some 1 in 6 chainmail :lol:

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Linky

She's not really into jabbing (or getting jabbed for that matter) by people covered while covered in metal.

She's no gangster either so there's really no point to be as secure as that :wink:

Linky

She's not really into jabbing (or getting jabbed for that matter) by people covered while covered in metal.

She's no gangster either so there's really no point to be as secure as that :wink:

But it's still hell of a lot of fun to see the Dubya Tee Eff look in her face ;)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

be very romantic like each day on the week of christmas read her poetry or sing to her about her beauty personality etc basicaly all of her good qualities which atracted u to her

how is this pathetic it made my girl love me even mroe when i did it :)

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

how is this pathetic it made my girl love me even mroe when i did it :)

I hope you sing it to her when you took her out to dinner - she might spit out her food laughting at you. At least thats what i'd do...