accounts that transferred from RSC to RS2

Nash

hey everybody, i have a question that happened to me recently...

story time:

in rsc i was f2p, and since there were little to no punishments with drop trading stuff to secondary accounts and what not, i had a mule account in an attempt to have more bank space. Now when i quit rsc for a couple years, i left both my rsc acc and mule alone. Then about a year after RS2 came out, i got my main back and converted to RS2, and everything worked fine. But i had forgotten my mules password. Up until just recently i had given up on getting it back, but i just recovered it last night! unfortunately, when i finished the tutorial island (i guess it made me redo it for RS2?) my stats were all 1, and my bank was empty! Now heres why im making such a big deal out of it; I remember CLEARY that there was a santa hat on it because the name corresponded with my mains name (ie: big pker, and "lil" pker) and i used to walk around on both with my mule following me because i was a stupid 4th grader and thought it was funny to have two accounts with santas strolling around. So enough rambling.

Any ideas on what to do? Maybe somebody can clearify what happened, because to be honest im pretty sure i had at least 1 half dranken wine jug too because i used to use the mule to have an extra inventory of wines (which in rsc, youd make in cooking guild and bring to hill giants) and id be able to last longer down there to train.

so, clearly im dying to get this accounts old bank back :o

thanks if anybody can help me.

EDIT: Haha, heres a good one:

joindate.png

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

hey everybody, i have a question that happened to me recently...

story time:

in rsc i was f2p, and since there were little to no punishments with drop trading stuff to secondary accounts and what not, i had a mule account in an attempt to have more bank space. Now when i quit rsc for a couple years, i left both my rsc acc and mule alone. Then about a year after RS2 came out, i got my main back and converted to RS2, and everything worked fine. But i had forgotten my mules password. Up until just recently i had given up on getting it back, but i just recovered it last night! unfortunately, when i finished the tutorial island (i guess it made me redo it for RS2?) my stats were all 1, and my bank was empty! Now heres why im making such a big deal out of it; I remember CLEARY that there was a santa hat on it because the name corresponded with my mains name (ie: big pker, and "lil" pker) and i used to walk around on both with my mule following me because i was a stupid 4th grader and thought it was funny to have two accounts with santas strolling around. So enough rambling.

Any ideas on what to do? Maybe somebody can clearify what happened, because to be honest im pretty sure i had at least 1 half dranken wine jug too because i used to use the mule to have an extra inventory of wines (which in rsc, youd make in cooking guild and bring to hill giants) and id be able to last longer down there to train.

so, clearly im dying to get this accounts old bank back :o

thanks if anybody can help me.

write to jagex??? no clue, sorry. Keep looking on the homepage.

tipperrules.png

If you left your account inactive for so long, then it might have been reset. This effectively removed everything the account had done and undid all accomplishments on it. Hence you restarted. I would doubt that you are able to recover anything. This sucks, cause if you had what you said on there, that would be worth at least 300m. Half full wine jugs are one of the rarest things in the game, although I secretly suspect that they have been manipulated to be such, just as easter eggs have been. Good luck, but don't hold your breath

pere_grin.png

hmmm, i logged into my main just now :) on rsc. man i was lvl 54 wata joke... but um, it tells me i need to make my mule a member first >.>

plus if i log into classic, will there be a way to transfer the acc to rs2?

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

If I'm not mistaken, there was a point where they let you transfer items from a RSC account to RS2 accounts when RS2 was still beta/just released to the public. But I'm sure with this point long-gone, your opportunity to get those items on RS2 is gone as well.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

If I'm not mistaken, there was a point where they let you transfer items from a RSC account to RS2 accounts when RS2 was still beta/just released to the public. But I'm sure with this point long-gone, your opportunity to get those items on RS2 is gone as well.

not quite. When rs2 came out and became the regular rs players who logged in from classic were given the option to transfer their items from classic to rs2. If you chose not to, then all your items stayed on rsc, and you started rs2 with nothing. This is still true.

In my earlier post, I was trying to maintain a positive outlook about things. If you leave your account inactive for very long periods of time, then it resets and you lose all levels, items, and accomplishments. You restart from tutorial island, or whatever they call it now. I am a longtime rs player, I started in classic, I have a scythe. Truth be told, if you get your account and stuff back, I would be amazed.

pere_grin.png

Sorry, but you have no way of transferring items from RSC to new RS, my brother left a mask set on RSC, thinking he will play it, but now it seems it would have been smarter to transfer when he had the chance :)

Playing since February 2003

Ssamriga.png