Question on Tormented Wraith and Corp.

BrutalxBrandon

Just finished the quest and was wondering how easy it is to kill a Wraith and would it be a good way to get a holy elixir? Now for the Corp, are there set worlds where everyone kills? Also how does the drop work, I've never used coinshare but doesn't that just put it in ge and give you coins, how do people get sigil drops and other drops then?

MURDER0US.png

theres no set worlds, and the tomrented wraith isnt worth it really. Just find an RSOF team and they usually LS not CS which is how people get sigil drops.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

theres no set worlds, and the tomrented wraith isnt worth it really. Just find an RSOF team and they usually LS not CS which is how people get sigil drops.

Ohh alright then, guess I didn't realize they were 2 different things ha. Thank you very much. =]

MURDER0US.png

Just finished the quest and was wondering how easy it is to kill a Wraith and would it be a good way to get a holy elixir?

Well, you can solo it yourself, although you might have a hard time finding a world empty for you.

Also how does the drop work, I've never used coinshare but doesn't that just put it in ge and give you coins, how do people get sigil drops and other drops then?

Corp does three kinds of loot-distributing teams, usually: FFA (meaning no LS/CS), lootshare (so items are distributed based on your Lootshare points), and coinshare (which will distribute coin split rare drops for median GE prices)

You might find it difficult to find a team since your combat stats aren't 90+. Also, if you plan on doing Lootshare, you'd most likely have to do it for a bit to raise your LSP before you'll actually get something worthwhile. CS is the most fair, but again it goes back to the stats. I would not recommend FFA teams for you as you don't have either extremes nor maxed melee.

I would say Wraith is your best bet of the two, but personally I'd recommend making your money elsewhere and just buying your own Elixir that way.

hzvjpwS.gif

Not trying to steal your thread, but, what is a Corp?

I am a soldier in the U.S. Army as an AD[Active Duty] 68W[Combat Medic]

I'm currently deployed overseas and have restricted internet access, I use these forums to stay updated on RuneScape.

I'm 20, married to a loving and beautiful wife, have 3 sons; their ages are 7, 5, and 2, and an infant baby girl. :]

My wife and my oldest son also play RuneScape.

My brother is a Cavalry Scout in the U.S. Army, he too plays RuneScape.

As you can see, my family enjoys RS. Lol.

My favorite combat skill is Ranging.

My favorite skill is Fishing.

I play XBox Live, my gamertag is Moskalski.

I have multiple accounts, though I only play on one now.

Um, don't know what else to put here. :D

For slightly more info. If you felt like killing the tormented wraith, you need full black armor. There is a very good guide on tip.it for killing it. In the monster hunting section.

For the corporeal beast. There are no set worlds, you would need to look in the forums to find a team. People get Sigil drops using Lootshare, or just soloing. Lootshare is where everyone in the team gets drops based upon how many other drops they have missed. So if you are missing alot of drops, then eventually you will have missed more total worth then the people in your team, upon which you should start recieveing drops. All items dropped are given to one of the team members, and all team members are notified what the drop is.

Coinshare works exactly the same, but the expensive drops are converted to the mid cash amount they are worth on the ge and this cash is divided evenly between all the team members. This is partially the reason some items are still so expensive. Because when the item is converted to cash, it is not sold in the ge, it just turns into cash and never enters the game. So instead of a divine sigil entering the game for someone to buy, 500m gp comes into the game, with nothing to spend it on. So some of what is fueling inflation is at the same time limiting supply. Thus, prices rise.

EDIT: and i realized that i posted this late, was afking from it onto rs lol. So all the info is old now, sry

pere_grin.png

For slightly more info. If you felt like killing the tormented wraith, you need full black armor. There is a very good guide on tip.it for killing it. In the monster hunting section.

For the corporeal beast. There are no set worlds, you would need to look in the forums to find a team. People get Sigil drops using Lootshare, or just soloing. Lootshare is where everyone in the team gets drops based upon how many other drops they have missed. So if you are missing alot of drops, then eventually you will have missed more total worth then the people in your team, upon which you should start recieveing drops. All items dropped are given to one of the team members, and all team members are notified what the drop is.

Coinshare works exactly the same, but the expensive drops are converted to the mid cash amount they are worth on the ge and this cash is divided evenly between all the team members. This is partially the reason some items are still so expensive. Because when the item is converted to cash, it is not sold in the ge, it just turns into cash and never enters the game. So instead of a divine sigil entering the game for someone to buy, 500m gp comes into the game, with nothing to spend it on. So some of what is fueling inflation is at the same time limiting supply. Thus, prices rise.

EDIT: and i realized that i posted this late, was afking from it onto rs lol. So all the info is old now, sry

Lol I still appreciate it very much. Been at Corp for awhile now and for about the first dozen kills I got absolutely nothing cause I didn't realize you had to toggle LS on.... lol.

MURDER0US.png

You actually get the lowest price for the item split between the people in your team, but the item gets put on the exchange for medium price. This is a common misconception I found a lot of people believed.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer