Upcoming forum changes!

I disagree on the RuneScape Media Board being a forum on its own. Half whats posted there belongs in the gallery and the other things dont because they are either Videos or not 50% of your own work (copyright copyright? namely fakes). I think it should be like maybe a subforum for the gallery but not for only runescape because we hate RuneScape in General Discussions

The whole point of the RuneScape Media forum is to GET AWAY from The Gallery. As you said so yourself, people who frequent the forums in the General Discussions category don't care about RuneScape for the most part. The RuneScape Media forum is a place for people to post RuneScape creative works for people who care about RuneScape to see it. The idea is that if you want an audience who will appreciate the SUBJECT of your work (RuneScape), you can post it in the RuneScape Media forum. If you want critiques from more experienced artists, you can post in The Gallery where people will likely provide more constructive criticism.

So basically with the introduction of the new board we have a "The Gallery" for RuneScape works and a "The Gallery" for non-RuneScape works. Tbh, I've been around The Gallery long enough to see loads of people there moan and groan whenever someone posts artwork with RuneScape as the subject, or make comments like "lol RuneScape," etc. But making the RuneScape Media board a subforum of The Gallery would completely defeat the purpose of the forum. People who play RuneScape won't be exposed to the forum (since it wouldn't be in the RuneScape category) so it would make the forum nearly pointless imo.

As long as mods keep moving the non runescape artwork to the gallery, there is a bad influx of talent already.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it.

Anyway the Debates forums were full of crap that mostly didn't have a semblance to a proper debate topic.

But bugs in General Discussion? Wouldn't any information about bugs that could save players lots of time/money be crowded out by the numerous other threads there?

I like it.

Anyway the Debates forums were full of crap that mostly didn't have a semblance to a proper debate topic.

But bugs in General Discussion? Wouldn't any information about bugs that could save players lots of time/money be crowded out by the numerous other threads there?

It was already there anyway.

• 2 weeks later...