34k dungoeneering tokens?

Pilipod

how long would it take to get 34k tokens, im a pretty lazy slayer and i never pick up the bones (even though i should) so i thought the bone crusher would be a good investment. ive just come back from being trapped abroad (bloody volcano) to find theres a new skill and i was just wondering how long it would take to get 34k tokens starting from scratch?

thanks.

pilipod.png

Well 34k tokens is essentially 340k exp in dungeoneering, assuming you grasp the skill quickly really it should take 1-2 days of solid play or 2-4 days of more relaxed play. Not too long really as long as your doing the skill right. Although you should really just give the new skill a go and try to enjoy it, and you will have enough tokens by the end of playing around with it.

pocket_0aces.png

Well 34k tokens is essentially 340k exp in dungeoneering, assuming you grasp the skill quickly really it should take 1-2 days of solid play or 2-4 days of more relaxed play. Not too long really as long as your doing the skill right. Although you should really just give the new skill a go and try to enjoy it, and you will have enough tokens by the end of playing around with it.

Sorry for hijacking but i'm in complete awe of your lvl 76 :) what are the most important features to "doing it right"? i'm finding xp pretty slow doing complexity 6 on solo although i certainly am enjoying it...seems to be a skill designed for the multi-skiller.

yon_hibernis.png

Open all rooms, buy tbox pick hatchet hammer, don't waste your time lagging around killing monsters. Don't mine anything, don't wc anything, don't skill anything. Just power through rooms only killing lvl 50s or below and get to boss with all rooms finished as soon as possible.

Sorry for hijacking but i'm in complete awe of your lvl 76 :) what are the most important features to "doing it right"? i'm finding xp pretty slow doing complexity 6 on solo although i certainly am enjoying it...seems to be a skill designed for the multi-skiller.

That's what you're doing wrong.

That's what you're doing wrong.

Pfft, he's low lvled, things don't matter that much then.

When you do get higher lvled though, try to do teams. 5:5 small dungeons are pretty good xp and quite quick (10-15min). You can do this to clear floors 1-29. Then you can do the last 6 floors on a large map, to get 40k+ xp each floor.

Xp is quite slow in the beginning, that's just something you got to get through. Things were getting fast for me once I reached lvl 50+. I used some peng pts and tears of guthix to get 54-59, which made me be able to unlock a few more floors before I reset my prestige. With my new prestige of 31, I'm going to be able to get 61-70+ dung by doing what I explained to you.

Open all rooms, buy tbox pick hatchet hammer, don't waste your time lagging around killing monsters. Don't mine anything, don't wc anything, don't skill anything. Just power through rooms only killing lvl 50s or below and get to boss with all rooms finished as soon as possible.

Killing monsters add to your level modifier count, so it IS worth it to kill all monsters.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Killing monsters add to your level modifier count, so it IS worth it to kill all monsters.

Level Mod only seems to go to 10%, and after reading this I recently tried today only killing lvl 50 monsters and lower, and still got 10% modifier.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.