mind, chaos and death staffs?

12bigo12

Guess what? Runescape will be tilted upside-down. Mages will overrun the Wilderness. Well, maybe not; considering that some high level spells require specific staves... but it will still unbalance everything. Mages basically don't have to risk much anymore.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

been suggested alot, and i dont approve of them being tradeable at all. They should be non tradeable, and VERY expensive to replace if you lose it(will make you not wanna go pking with it for cost of replacing). And if you were gonna introduce all 3 staffs, make them like the gauntlets and so only one can be held at a time, with a fee to change it to something else. Still, it wont happen.

Junkieman608.png

Currently there are only staffs that provide elemental runes, Fire, Earth, Wind, Water, Air. Jagex has purposely avoided making any staff that provides infintie ammounts of primary runes. By primary runes I mean Body, Mind, Chaos, Death, Blood, Law, Nature, Cosmic. Every spell must require at least one of these primary runes, as well as various ammounts of elemetal runes. Not surprisingly these primary runes are also much harder to come by than the elemental runes that current have associated staffs. Since Jagex has been so adament on this, I don't forsee them adding any staffs that supply these runes in the future.

it might sound kool but if there where would would be the fun of being a mage anymore?

I mean look the game wouldnt be any fun if everything was handed to you

and by the time you would get to level 80 mage you wouldnt even really bother using mind or chaos would you?

plus death staff would be outta the question because you would only hit 16's at most while ancient magics you would be able to hit 20's and higher

plus with ancient magics you get the after affects also(like freezing and health drain). also if your that high you would most likely have a couple mil and would be able to buy some runes for much less then buying the staff.

Also runescape just made the death altar so i dont even think its an idea in there mind.

great idea but no i wouldnt support this

kill3r_c0w.png

imagine u craft a few million air runes and armed with a death rod/staff.. u can instanly become 99 mage! cast air blast.. hahah...

might as well remove mage skill from rs..

No.. No.. it will not, shall not, happen... :twisted:

good idea but it wont happen. if it did then some of the economy would colapse because why buy a death rune when i have a staff that has unlimited death runes. even if they made a really hard quest the tip.it people (not to be rude or offensive) could make a guide that anyone could use to simply walk through the quest with no thinking involved.

not trying to be rude but those are the deffects of it and make the stalves non tradeable that way it could be only for that person.

good idea but it wont happen...

I always try to be polite/engouraging myself, but it's *not* a good idea! It never has been (it's been suggested many times) Don't sugarcoat it :)

Seriously, there are horrible economic consequences to a nature/chaos/death staff. They should never, ever happen, even if you had to be 99 mage to use it. And, if you're 99 mage, you're likely too rich and powerful to even need it.

Sorry to seem rude :)

lpinkus

ohhh... I wish... It'll never happen without meleer's getting their own quest and some new class of armor or weps, and rangers getting their own quest and a new type of armor or bows... It's not that likely. But, I'd buy one anyways if it did come out. The verdict? not in a million years