I need some cash, how to get it?

Ambler

stats are in my sig, its just that I am running low on cash (3m total value) and need to get some more, not using somthing like MTK or green drags, preferably not gwd as well! If you have anything, please post and give me some ideas, I dont want anything that will risk my money getting smaller than 2m!

Thanks in advance! Dungoneerer.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Why not MTK?

A stable weekly income of around 1 - 2 mil is always a nice bonus is it not?

Anyway for non-risk ur basically down to mining, fishing, woodcutting etc and the newb methods like mort myre fungus etc

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Why would you limit yourself like this?

I mean I understand not wanting to do green drags or GWD but seriously, not using MTK is like refusing not to use any armour above iron. You don't even have to keep it at 100% and you profit loads.

Anyway, as said, mort myre is probably the best one for you, though it's boring it can be 400k an hour with a bob.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

RC is too boring, I gave up on farming, I really should start again! Ill start on some ranaars right away :thumbsup: and its not that I dont want to do mtk, just I want a decent cashpile, and by putting it in mtk, I cant use it in a emergency or w/e!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

But put it in mtk and u gain 1 - 2 mil a week (and thts AFTER u take of 525k for the running cost), meaning your cash pile grows.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

There's no instant way to gain a butt load of cash, which is what it seems like you're expecting. The only way to really do that is to go to a boss monster and hope for a good drop, although you've said you won't do that. Just do the methods above and work on your skills. That's what I've done and I've gathered a decent bank value, nothing too spectacular, but not too bad. Personally I'd say Slayer is a good way to make some cash, but that's just me.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

You don't need 3m in MTK to profit. Just put 750k + 75k*however many days you need, which should be less than 1.5m per week. In fact, 1.5m lasts you 1.5 weeks. and by then, you'd have earned 1m from MTK, so you have 2.5m to mess around with.

Staurolite.png

I dont mind slayer, but as I said, my total value is about 3m, so Its sorta annoying trna slay with a Dragon scimmy, and I can never get a whip borrowed >.<

And I dont want cash to appear, just like that, but I want something that can earn me a decent amount over time, that donsnt involve a massive risk

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Do mtk then.

Anyone who doesn't do mtk is plain stupid.

Assuming it only needs 1.3 roughly to be left for a week at a time.

The collection takes the whole of a couple of mins to get favour to 100%, collect and dump 525k in the coffers.

Then u sell the produce; if you use the most 100% gamble free setup (10 herbs 5 raw fish) you get around 1 - 2mil a week from selling the stuff.

If u gamble on maples your looking at bout 700k - 3mil depending on luck with seeds.

Sure u ONLY have 3m, put 1.5m in. Go do mort myre fungus or w/e for a week.

By the time the week its out with mtk collected you will have 1.5m in mtk PLUS about 2.5m - 4m cash pile PLUS whatever you got from doing fungus or w/e

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Avainsies seem good, and how exactly would I run sinister keys? Ive heard about it, but am not sure, also, with my stats, and my 2.5m cashpile, what should I use for avies? Coz if I dont have enough then... well :wall: is best way of putting it!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Avainsies seem good, and how exactly would I run sinister keys? Ive heard about it, but am not sure, also, with my stats, and my 2.5m cashpile, what should I use for avies? Coz if I dont have enough then... well :wall: is best way of putting it!

For Aviansies see this guide: http://forum.tip.it/topic/160631-the-ultimate-aviansie-slaying-guide/ (or google / youtube for aviansie guide)

You can choose to tank them but you'll need a little cash for the gear (don't know how much excately, it's in the guide)

You can also choose to fight them with prayer boosting gear and prayer potions.

For sinister keys see this video:

Sinister keys are used to open a chest in the Yanille agility dungeon. Upon opening it you'll get 9 herbs (wich herbs and the amount of herbs is always the same). It's just north of Yanille and to enter you have to slash a web and cross an obstacle. You will need a slash weapon and super anti poison potions since you get poisoned when you open the chest. Use of a BoB will increase your profit, but it's not a must. Also, keep a few energy potions in your bank, or use the Oo'glog pool.

My inventory setup used to be (without BoB): 1 super anti poison potion, 1 monkfish, 3 sinister key's. The monkfish is used to heal when you fail an obstacle. When not needed (because you did not fail) you can drop it in front of the chest because you'll need that one inventory space for the last herb. Ofcourse, with high agility or a BoB you should change your inventory setup.

Ares_Artemis.png

I have 75 summon though, so I can use a war tort and bring extra key? or is it not worth it?

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]