TPR+PH Day Out

Thehitman324

not much Tk could have done with 93 opts to your full clan chat (i couldn't even join). Had a click over your fall in and you guys had 240 options with some people spread out before you came to mass snipe us. Was pretty fun hugging bh stairs and 1 shotting someone and running back to stairs. Meanwhile you guys killed around 2-3 of us while we killed around 15. Sucks that you guys all bailed after Ph went to mass for their cwa war. Oh well, pretty cool to know it takes 2 teams to beat us.

tpr starting:80 opts

ph starting:120 opts

tk starting: 90 opts

Despiration at its finest

We left right after you were hugging BH, why would we stayed for that when you go in and out of bh and wouldn'ty go deep? And we didn't have 260 opts lol, I would love to see some proof of that before talking stuff. And TK talking about desperation? Asking DF for a fight 24/7 every single day, flaming topics, crashing our wars, mentioning us on their pk topics after killing 3 DF out of 20 tfc members, yeh ok we're the ones desperate rofl.

We didn't take pics because we didn't know you were actually that desperate to post a topic over a BH war. We did go deep and dded at gdz, too bad at that time PH refused to walk up. We post day out topics because they're worth posting, I can imagine how yours are like. Too bad you have to team up on us, if DK actually had a mandatory mass it would've been a different story.

Despiration at its finest

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crashing Planned wars, talking [cabbage], complaining about having to fight more than one clan/cc/team..

Hypocrisy at its finest

If you didn't expect this coming then lol. Can't wait to see your opts with ASC, TPR+PH should be beasty

6590ew.jpg

Crashing Planned wars, talking [cabbage], complaining about having to fight more than one clan/cc/team..

Hypocrisy at its finest

If you didn't expect this coming then lol. Can't wait to see your opts with ASC, TPR+PH should be beasty

You can do the trolling, we'll do the hitting. Can't wait to see your opts against TK + DK. Heard you joined VR?

Hypocrisy at its finest

You can do the trolling, we'll do the hitting. Can't wait to see your opts against TK + DK. Heard you joined VR?

super cool story bro dandaman isnt VR

and i see your looking for more clans beef

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Hypocrisy at its finest

super cool story bro dandaman isnt VR

and i see your looking for more clans beef

I never said Dandaman is VR.

VR hate PH lmao..

Keep your posts on topic, even if it does flatter your ego the topic isn't a personal discussion board. If you want to catch up on old times feel free to PM them.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

TBH, how can there be a winner and loser in a PK trip? I mean it wasn't planned so really. Youall ran into each other and killed players... that's it.....

Great Job TPR + PH.... tho didn't think that would work out too well but I guess people change...... new BEEFs are being cooked boys... enjoy.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

I be nicee TK coz of Nathan <3:

TK vs TPR - 2 hour PKRI

CR Tip.It forum warriors will come to AC :thumbup:

lool that will never happen

theyl prob call ph for help

Hence the AC

i agree, would have this in clan suggestions :thumbup:

runnerup1under.jpg

TBH, how can there be a winner and loser in a PK trip? I mean it wasn't planned so really. Youall ran into each other and killed players... that's it.....

Great Job TPR + PH.... tho didn't think that would work out too well but I guess people change...... new BEEFs are being cooked boys... enjoy.

You're killing me here... shame it's all prepped and planned wars that only count for wins now.

6590ew.jpg