94 Or 95 Magic

kingmickez25

Well I think i have enough money to buy 94/95 Magic

I want 94 magic But 94 is a odd number i decided when i get there though

Anyway

What is the best Non combat way to get it?

What is the best combat way?

When explaining Please be as specific as possible thanks

I am 85 Magic btw

Kingmickez25.png

I strung jewelery 91 - 94. It was pretty costly, at 9M. Though it was pretty fast.

The wisest would be to burst rock lobsters. This will give you some tasty const exp, and charms for summoning. Though it will be very costly without battle robes and a SoL.

The cheaper would be alching while growing herbs. You'll lose hardly anything. Though it'll take a long time.

And lastly, the most mind grueling would be plankmaking. Requires a huge amount of clicking, doesn't cost *that* much, and has a decent exp/hr turn out. I did it for a hour and couldn't stand it.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

I strung jewelery 91 - 94. It was pretty costly, at 9M. Though it was pretty fast.

The wisest would be to burst rock lobsters. This will give you some tasty const exp, and charms for summoning. Though it will be very costly without battle robes and a SoL.

The cheaper would be alching while growing herbs. You'll lose hardly anything. Though it'll take a long time.

And lastly, the most mind grueling would be plankmaking. Requires a huge amount of clicking, doesn't cost *that* much, and has a decent exp/hr turn out. I did it for a hour and couldn't stand it.

Thanks

What Did You String?

Did You buy everything or make them?

What Plank did You plankmake?

Kingmickez25.png

Plank make is only cost effective with mahogany logs. But be aware that all jewelry is crashing because the rouge no longer buys jewelry at GE min price, but rather alch price. So you will most likely lose a lot more than link did.

goro_fujita.png

Plank make is only cost effective with mahogany logs. But be aware that all jewelry is crashing because the rouge no longer buys jewelry at GE min price, but rather alch price. So you will most likely lose a lot more than link did.

thanks for letting me now i guess the only choice now is plank make

Kingmickez25.png