boats?

12bigo12

i was thinking about it. It sounded kool so i wanted to post it here. Well first of all you need to do a certain quest have certain carpentry (yes its when carpentry and POHs come out) and also a certain fishing. different logs depend on what type and how big the boat will be. well tell me if ya like it or hate it.

EDIT: boats will be like for better fishing chances and faster fishing. Also the boat CAN sink. Once the boat sinks you lose your catch that you got that time. It's like the mini game but different. also if Jagex can, they can make new things to fish.

I like the idea of boats, if implemented carefully, but why did you bump a post that wasn't even an hour old?

I think the biggest danger boats would add is people getting arounf too easy. We can already get around pretty darn good with all sorts of teleports and ships. It can't be *too* easy.

lpinkus

actually your idea brings me to another idea :lol: , for you who dont know the romans used to flood the colisum ( not sure how to spell it) and have boat wars, so if lets say 3 days out of the 7 days castle wars changed to where there were like 2 boats and people shoot cannon and arrows at each other ( no guns!) you guys can feed off this thought

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

wouldnt boat wars make melee fighters useless?

and how exacly would a boat give a fishing advantage, unless its the same as trawling, which we already have...

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

any topic that has to be bumped that many times obviously isn't catching on. You need to take a look at your ideas and put more detail into this boats have been thought of before post again when you have levels, pros, cons, uses. Good start and has some potential.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.