Fastest Ranged XP spot in F2P?

Pieter_00777

Hey everyone, well the title says enough already; what/where is the fastest ranged xp spot in F2P?

I plan to train my Ranged from 70-90(+) but I'm not quite sure what's actually the best place with the highest rendement as in XP / hour.

I've heard about Ice Giants / Flesh Crawlers / Lesser demons (at Karamja) / ... but what is actually the best one? :smile:

So if any of you have some good tips/guides/blogs about it or just know where I should train then please don't hesitate to post it here! :)

P.S.: I'm Pure F2P so only help in F2P given would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

You already have a high range for F2P so that changes things a bit...

IIRC Ice Giants are the 3rd highest and you can either train near the blurite ores or In the far north western wildy (which is decent for picking up EP as well as people rarely go there on F2P)

flesh crawlers are the 2nd highest (there's a safespot in the south western corner of the south eastern room on floor 2)

And the absolute most is on the mountain north of falador, near the oracle, go to the edge and you can range the guards outside the black knights fortress. They have stupidly low def and there are 3 of them who respawn really fast because they are quest monsters (if you don't have competition from someone else, you will never have to wait). Please note that although this is the best xp/hour you won't be able to pick up your arrows.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

You already have a high range for F2P so that changes things a bit...

IIRC Ice Giants are the 3rd highest and you can either train near the blurite ores or In the far north western wildy (which is decent for picking up EP as well as people rarely go there on F2P)

flesh crawlers are the 2nd highest (there's a safespot in the south western corner of the south eastern room on floor 2)

And the absolute most is on the mountain north of falador, near the oracle, go to the edge and you can range the guards outside the black knights fortress. They have stupidly low def and there are 3 of them who respawn really fast because they are quest monsters (if you don't have competition from someone else, you will never have to wait). Please note that although this is the best xp/hour you won't be able to pick up your arrows.

You know how much XP the spots give you an hour?

Also is it possible to stay there "forever" as in you don't have to go bank?

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

Sorry, no xp/hour, but if you're going to 90 from 70, it won't be a big deal to go and do an hour at each of them yourself.

And yes, so long as you bring enough arrows, as you won't be taking damage from being in safe spots (expecially in the last one) you can stay there forever. Though if you do go to ice giants, you should bring some alching runes.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Sorry, no xp/hour, but if you're going to 90 from 70, it won't be a big deal to go and do an hour at each of them yourself.

And yes, so long as you bring enough arrows, as you won't be taking damage from being in safe spots (expecially in the last one) you can stay there forever. Though if you do go to ice giants, you should bring some alching runes.

I heard that if you're at the cave with ice giants the ice warriors that walk around there as well don't attack you if you're higher as 115 combat.

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

I heard that if you're at the cave with ice giants the ice warriors that walk around there as well don't attack you if you're higher as 115 combat.

I forgot the ice warriors lvls, but if your cb is 2*their cb +1 then they will never be aggressive towards you, otherwise you'll have to wait for about 20 mins for them to not be aggressive.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Though its probably not the fastest, i reccomend ice giants because of the prayer and money you'll recieve.

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I forgot the ice warriors lvls, but if your cb is 2*their cb +1 then they will never be aggressive towards you, otherwise you'll have to wait for about 20 mins for them to not be aggressive.

Ice Warrior lvl 57 * 2 (114) + 1 = 115, so yes. :smile:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

If you're not picking up arrows, best ranged XP for F2P is hobgoblins by crafting guild. Second best probably guards by black knights fortress.

I got from 1-83 ranged in f2p so trust me these are the best, unless Jagex has released something better in the last few years.

2zzmbd2.jpg

Working on a Classic pure, current stats: 10 Attack 39 Strength 29 HP 21 Combat

RSN - Ranger Owen

If you like to afk, then flesh crawlers are a good choice for fire and forgettng and the gems they drop cover the cost of bronze arrows. Unfortunately they hit a good bit. I can only last an hour there using kebabs even with 99 def on my tank. The fishing spot nearby is an option for food.

Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

If you're not picking up arrows, best ranged XP for F2P is hobgoblins by crafting guild. Second best probably guards by black knights fortress.

I got from 1-83 ranged in f2p so trust me these are the best, unless Jagex has released something better in the last few years.

Could you remember how much K xp you got in one hour or like in 10 minutes?

Flesh crawlers/Giant spiders (if you have a good Defence level) seem to be good as well and they came out a few years ago, ever tried those?

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png