Looking for war on Sunday.

Makaaveli

Hey, Looking for a war on Sunday, CWRI 30 mins, melee/binds/range rules (want to practice these styles) in classic.

We've got tough opposition for this Saturday, but are open to most clans who are interested for this Sunday.

Just want a fight basically.

Clan - Blasphemy

Ml - http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=makaaveli

Please contact me in irc or #blasphemy or just reply to this topic. Thanks.

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

Nope it wouldn't, but I personally wouldn't mind trying ^_^

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

Yeah, I already tried DF/T0 both busy :( GL in your wars though.

Blasphemy

29ehbtt.png

Yeah, I already tried DF/T0 both busy :( GL in your wars though.

Thank you. :thumbup:

Good luck finding a war. :)

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

#se and pm jst|se or jeffreyp ?? :D

you can pm Romdath too :thumbup:

Really depends how desperate we get lol, were not experienced in these styles and its no learning experience if you just get completly wrecked =/ You guys have good levels/numbers on us. But, if I don't find an alternate i might come by.

Blasphemy

29ehbtt.png

hmm i will inform officals i think we r free lemme check :unsure:

edit: nvm we r booked :thumbdown: though we aint booked saturday :thumbsup: mayve we might be able to war aftr lth :D

mod edit: illegal downloads are not permitted

15fhjiu.png

Hi you commented on one of my war topics, I will take a war ONLY IF...

Matched and 4-6 EST on a sunday. We can discuss rules though.

Needi t for 3est and need a 30min cwri, otherwise its bad practice. I wouldn't even mind full outting Titans Revolution, so can't you guys just give us a full out run in?

Blasphemy

29ehbtt.png