Dungeoneering - The nerf of "Rushing"

Squisher_33

i really like the complex 1-3 method

5:5 smalls u find a team they stay for 3 floors and it takes way longer to reset for ur 30-35 floors and it is good to do larges for 25-29 as well...

avg exp/hr really depends on how easy it is to find a team as if u need to shout 5 mins every 3 floors its different than just getting those low floors done on complex 1 and 5:5 SMALLS HAVE BAD TEAMS

I wanted to do f1-24 5:3 yesterday and found a great team right off the bat with only one person not able to do all floors. So first we got up to f7, then f9 after looking 5mins for another guy, then f13 after looking 10 mins for another guy. After looking for the third new person who could go up to f19 for 10 mins we finally got to 19 and the team just fell apart then, but overall, if we had just went on doing 8-24 4:3(which wouldn't have taken more than 10% more time) we would have got done with all the floors we needed in much less time... The moral of the story? teaming sometimes really ****s and if you already have 3-4 good people prepared to go for more than 10 floors with you, the extra 1-2 people don't make much of a differance.

Also what i found yesterday, and that seemed quite nice, is people looking for 130+ combat 90+ dungeoneering people for 2-3 large dungeons in a row- really makes training easier if you can find people like that, and people with 90+ dungeoneering are almost certainly not stupid.

if you can find another friend to team with you that knows what they are doing the dungeon goes a little smoother but still with 3 people that dunno what they doing it can suck.....if you can find 2 friends the others matter significantly less as 3 people can basically go through the entire large dungeon 3 or 4 other friends and your set. THis is what the top players usually do they plan for many large dungeons in a row with the same team and are picky about who they let in.

I never really see the big deal with 130+ combat i guess they are less scared to die in certain rooms? Ive seen a bunch of 120-129 good at dungeoneeriing that are more helpful than the 130s =p though less than say 115 ive had problems with them always wanting armor and skill stuff made...

As for requiring 90+ dungeoneering. this is good if you want a quick rush through the dungeons and let them know its a rush they will know what to do and focus on speed however lots of 90+ dungeoneers do nonrush dungeons. I add some 120s with 50-80 dungeon that are good at dungeoneering to my friends list that have shown to know what they are doing. I look at peoples dungeoneering lvl if they advertise rushing...if its high then ill know its gunna be a decent run.

I have never left a team for a large but i have for small rushes if their floors take too long....if someone says kill all but de this is where the 130+ might bee important. If i die in the first 5 mins prob most efficient to leave but i dont wanna look like a rage quitter.

If noone picks keys i pick em up til someone mentions it. I buy tools unless someone says they are.

StarViv.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another very good moral; do not doubt the fact that these people with 90+ dungeoneering know what they're doing. I asked one, who at the time I didn't realize had such a high level (98!) if someone had brought the tools, out of a natural habit. My god, she was so furious that I had doubted that, she ended up quitting the dungeon over it. I mean, really....

Why is it that you can't buy tools urself?

It takes an insignificant amount of time and the basic tools don't cost that much.

Why waste time asking if others brought tools? You should have your own set.

Not a good post really...not a good post at all....

Alex, though i'm not suprised the method i'm taking is faster than qeltar's, it still depends alot on the team and how they are doing. Luckily, as of late, i have been able to dungeoneer with mates and that really saves time.

Also if you could, i'd be happy if you calculated 5:5 small aswell, +19% for 5:5, -4 average level mod, average prstige at about 8k and floors take an average of 8 minutes 45 seconds. This is for 1-25.

Lucky... all of my friends are below level 60 dungeoneering, which leaves me with random teams on World 117.

WIth the same 20 minute prepearation bonus for all the lower floors, it's about 40.6k, just a little lower than the 5:3 method (300 experience isn't very significant, however).