There are some things money can't buy...

Welcome to Tieszen's Blog

About me

My name is Jacob. I'm 20 years old, been playing on and off since RSC days. I play runescape when I'm not with my friends or working or with my family. All of those three things I love to death, I work with a daycare cuz kids say the darnest things and make every day interesting. The only sport I like is basketball, I respect most of the others (except for golf), they just bore me. I also love God with all my heart soul and mind and love to talk about Him with anyone who is interested. I do everything on World 28 and display name is Nephillus. My private chat is always on friends so if you want to talk to me message me or post on here.

Massive overhaul. I realized that making too many goals was spreading myself too thin. So I'm going to keep a record of my current goal, and past achieved goals.

First up is getting 90 Agility

Currently 367 laps away from 83 agility.

83-88 Gnome advanced (83-85 with spirit terrorbird for the agility boost)

2362 Laps

88-90 Barbarian advanced, again with the terrorbird. This will get me my agile top (already have the legs) and from there I will choose my next goal!

1297 Laps

Will edit this post again later today to make it look prettier. hah.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

Congrats on 77 Agility! I wish I was a member so I could get a set of Agile armor. <3:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

only 50 k exp off of agility today but from 70 I already am over 50% to 81. So I'll take that as a moral victory. Tomorrow should be a more productive day from early morning to midafternoon as I don't have work until 3 o clock.

And kaida thanks man, and holy freaking cow you have 96 mining on F2P...I can't stand doing mining on all the secluded members options, let alone on the crowded F2P ones...

Bladewing.png

wow, how long do you think this is gunna take

a btw i would never be able to kill that many dragons lol

hope all the things you plan to do works out to be close to those on spot on

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

One step closer. Congrats! :thumbsup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

wow, how long do you think this is gunna take

a btw i would never be able to kill that many dragons lol

hope all the things you plan to do works out to be close to those on spot on

Well since Ape Atoll is about 50-54 k exp / hr I'm guessing i have about 4-5 more hours till I hit 80, then once I get my agile legs via pies at gnome advanced I'm going to go back and forth between ranging dragons and agility training. If I'm lucky I should be done in 3-4 months. Once August hits though I start my internship at my church which is a 25-30 hour a week commitment as well as being a full time college student and also working for a daycare so my time is gonna be so hard pressed I won't be playing any games at all. Seeing as I play about 1-2 hours a day I should be able to finish 80 this week and finish getting void range and from there its smooth (and long) sailing!

Lol and I got this during my money making run

uvk0su0.png

Bladewing.png

Well I ended up not getting back to my house until 11 o clock last night so I went to bed instead of getting 79 agility, but i woke up this morning, had a great breakfast and then this happened...

39ns4tp.png

I'm gonna try to finish out either 80 or getting full void tonight, havent decided which and it partly depends on how good the games are going in W144.

Bladewing.png

Woot! The first of the armor pieces is within reach. :thumbsup:

Grats on 80 agil, I'm jealous. ;)

Good luck ranging all those blue dragons. It's something I'd try but I'd get bored and give up. xD

Thanks man! You should try, you just gotta mix it up. I'm killing the dragons, then crafting the hides, then using the bones on the alter, then alching the hides, then going to train agility some more. It ends up not being boring cuz theres so much to do just from killing the dragons.

I won't be on tomorrow cuz i put in 9 hours today and im a little burnt out.

vkr0sp.png

Got 81 agility today after void and then after a few hundred more laps...

rgg08.png

Bladewing.png

Lookin' good! :thumbsup: Congrats.

• 1 month later...