Hand Cannon

Sir_Squab

What's a good firemaking level to start using the handcannon? I went to TD's earlier today, it pwnt there....till my handcannon exploded.

No, I'm not dumb, I took a second one.

This exploded less then 30 seconds later.

I currently have 71 firemaking. What would be a good level to start using the handcannon so they don't constantly explode?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Most Pk'ers or common users have around an average 90 FM when they use it, since its not wasting a full 13m exp to it to be efficient but enough so it wont blow up all the time.

Popoto.~<3

Gah! 90? Really? I guess it wouldn't be that hard, but eww...good thing I like barbarian assault...

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

99 because it's a very fast & cheap skill, there's no reason not to get 99.

It can't be both fast and cheap. For fast methods you end up having to spend more gp, but to get it cheap you have to burn more logs making it slower.

Also some reasons is because its a boring skill and a waste of time to get to 99 if you don't want too.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Reason: I don't want it. :P

I would suggest a level 90+ firemaking for best results from what I've overheard.

Edited by Mirrorforced
Sorry for forgetting the sarcasm tags. :P

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

It can't be both fast and cheap. For fast methods you end up having to spend more gp, but to get it cheap you have to burn more logs making it slower.

Also some reasons is because its a boring skill and a waste of time to get to 99 if you don't want too.

80-99 with Magic logs is 48M and takes under 25 hours, that's both fast and cheap.

When I say there is no reason not to, I mean there is no reason not to get 99 instead of any other level. If you find Firemaking boring then you wouldn't get 90.

Mirrorforced, I said there is no reason for the OP not to as they stated that they want to train Firemaking in order for their hand cannon to explode less often. Whether you want to or not is irrelevant. :P

10xy5fk.png

I would say you should shoot for 92 fm. If you are going to get 90 fm to handcannon, you might as well get 92 for the adze. Its a very cheap skill and is incredibly fast. If you use maples, fm ring/gloves, you can reach like 165k exp an hour with maples. Granted, fming is dull, but getting it high has its uses. The adze is a big one for me. Free d-hatchet that burns some of your logs. Perfect for powerchopping.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

I would say you should shoot for 92 fm. If you are going to get 90 fm to handcannon, you might as well get 92 for the adze. Its a very cheap skill and is incredibly fast. If you use maples, fm ring/gloves, you can reach like 165k exp an hour with maples. Granted, fming is dull, but getting it high has its uses. The adze is a big one for me. Free d-hatchet that burns some of your logs. Perfect for powerchopping.

By all answers, this one is most useful. Firemaking is indeed a fast skill. If you have Firemaking Brawlers, you can always do this for a neat 1.2m experience. I noticed you will play BA, which is a great plan. You can even do some burning / more games / burning and then burn your whole Penance Horn in 1 go once it's full. That will get you pretty close to 85+.

Firemaking 92 is great and not TO hard to get if you want it. If you ever Runecraft with the abyss, the adze is lovely. Doing mining, the adze! Doing woodcutting, the adze!

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

80-99 with Magic logs is 48M and takes under 25 hours, that's both fast and cheap.

When I say there is no reason not to, I mean there is no reason not to get 99 instead of any other level. If you find Firemaking boring then you wouldn't get 90.

Mirrorforced, I said there is no reason for the OP not to as they stated that they want to train Firemaking in order for their hand cannon to explode less often. Whether you want to or not is irrelevant. :P

How in the hell is 48 million cheap!? 25 hours does sound fast for a 99 though.

By all answers, this one is most useful. Firemaking is indeed a fast skill. If you have Firemaking Brawlers, you can always do this for a neat 1.2m experience. I noticed you will play BA, which is a great plan. You can even do some burning / more games / burning and then burn your whole Penance Horn in 1 go once it's full. That will get you pretty close to 85+.

Firemaking 92 is great and not TO hard to get if you want it. If you ever Runecraft with the abyss, the adze is lovely. Doing mining, the adze! Doing woodcutting, the adze!

Sounds like my best bet, I guess. I'll file this one under longt-erm goals however...

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png