custom sports jerseys

Faux

i want a leafs sweater but not really excited about any of the current players

I'm feeling... something funny rise up from my stomach into my esophagus.. oh wait that's puke.

Aside from hating on the leafs, I don't really like custom jerseys. I know my next opinion is probably very weak and mostly due to corporations cramming their products down my throat all my life; but I can only wear authentic jerseys. I also wear it for the player (I only own a Markov jersey.. best investment of my life).

hiccup.png

great job trading halak away and keeping price

It's so funny how my facebook frontpage was bombarded with "Bob Gainey fails" and "Bye Halak" only 30 minutes after the news was announced. Seriously, hundreds of my friends updated their status just for him :cry:

And yea, that jersey is nice looking. But it's the leafs and nobody likes the leafs :cool:

hiccup.png

Wearing jerserys isn't something I would do.. just isn't very fashionable or attractive in my mind's eye.

However, if you like them then obviously go for it. I'd like to persuade you to move away from Toronto though. :rolleyes:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

great job trading halak away and keeping price

It's so funny how my facebook frontpage was bombarded with "Bob Gainey fails" and "Bye Halak" only 30 minutes after the news was announced. Seriously, hundreds of my friends updated their status just for him :cry:

And yea, that jersey is nice looking. But it's the leafs and nobody likes the leafs :cool:

Leafs do have one of the best jerseys in the league, I like the new ones.

Trading Halak was gutsy but not necessarily bad imo.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Hockey Jerseys I assume you guys are talking about? I don't really like them cos they're so baggy and loose. Cricket/Rugby/ Association Football ones can look quite cool, because they're more practical. Eg; You can train in them etc.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Yep, nobody. That's me. :thumbsup: I'm not one of these "Next year..." guys, though. I'm more of an "Eventually..." person. Yeah, I'm a realist :lol:

I don't know if I would get one with MY name on it, but if you think you'd wear it, why not? But my favorite recent Leaf (Kaberle) is, as of right now, still a Leaf (might change by next season, though).

Yep, nobody. That's me. :thumbsup: I'm not one of these "Next year..." guys, though. I'm more of an "Eventually..." person. Yeah, I'm a realist :lol:

I don't know if I would get one with MY name on it, but if you think you'd wear it, why not? But my favorite recent Leaf (Kaberle) is, as of right now, still a Leaf (might change by next season, though).

Yeah, I doubt they'll hang on to Kaberle. It's a pity, because he's a damn good defenceman but I think they want someone younger to fit with the rest of the team. Plus Kaberle is expensive.

polvCwJ.gif

Yeah, I doubt they'll hang on to Kaberle. It's a pity, because he's a damn good defenceman but I think they want someone younger to fit with the rest of the team. Plus Kaberle is expensive.

Not really. He only makes like 4.25 million. Other D with his abilities make more. But I do agree that, unfortunately, he will probably be leaving. He supposedly doesn't get along very well with Wilson, and Burke said he will deal Kaberle before firing Wilson.

Not really. He only makes like 4.25 million. Other D with his abilities make more. But I do agree that, unfortunately, he will probably be leaving. He supposedly doesn't get along very well with Wilson, and Burke said he will deal Kaberle before firing Wilson.

Still, 4.25 is a lot. He hasn't played well since Wilson's been there, just watching him it looks like he isn't making an effort.

Ahh well, we shall see.

polvCwJ.gif

Hockey Jerseys I assume you guys are talking about? I don't really like them cos they're so baggy and loose. Cricket/Rugby/ Association Football ones can look quite cool, because they're more practical. Eg; You can train in them etc.

http://imgur.com/SKc1c.jpg

looks fine to me

already decided if i do get one, ill get a blank one. ones with custom names DO look really lame.

and kaberle is getting OLD. teams wont exactly be clamouring to sign a 32 yr old in 5 yr contracts