Buddy creator

malo2

I dont know much about programming, but I do have a good suggestion for programmers who enjoy making rs related programs.

A Buddy creator:

Works similar as you create your character on tutorial island, and in most other games similar.

The middle has your buddy image, and on left side are arrow keys which you use to rotate clothing/weponry for each part of the buddy (head/neck/chest/back/left hand/right hand/legs/feet) on the right are the same amount of arrow keys, swich the type of clothing/weaponry. For example, you choose to have a party hat one your head with the arrows to the right, and choose color of party hat on the left arrows. Or you decide to have a chainmail on the chest, youse the arrows to the right to do that, and on the left, choose the metal of chainmail you want.

This seems pretty simple, and I wonder why nobody has made this before.

I dont know much about programming, but I do have a good suggestion for programmers who enjoy making rs related programs.

A Buddy creator:

Works similar as you create your character on tutorial island, and in most other games similar.

The middle has your buddy image, and on left side are arrow keys which you use to rotate clothing/weponry for each part of the buddy (head/neck/chest/back/left hand/right hand/legs/feet) on the right are the same amount of arrow keys, swich the type of clothing/weaponry. For example, you choose to have a party hat one your head with the arrows to the right, and choose color of party hat on the left arrows. Or you decide to have a chainmail on the chest, youse the arrows to the right to do that, and on the left, choose the metal of chainmail you want.

This seems pretty simple, and I wonder why nobody has made this before.

Because majority of people hate buddies, with a passion.