What motivates/inspires you to get a level 99?

Triquos

There are many different things that can motivate people towards getting level 99 in a skill. It may be a video that you watch, it could be a song you listen to, or it could just be because the skill has great rewards at the end or you like the colours of the cape. What does it for you?

What motivates or inspires you to get a level 99?

2vuhgcn.png

I've never really been inspired to get a 99 in any skill, I prefer to train them all. I got 99 cooking because I had no time to play during school days, so I just semi-afked while I did homework. Once I got to 85, I thought I might as well go for it and get my sweet cape. I guess I was motivated by lack of free time.

I want it, tahts about it.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Fun.

'I like Slayer, let's get a combat 99 through it, Defence? Why not!?'

'Woodcutting's always been my favourite skill, I'm going to get 99, like I said I would all those years ago.'

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I got fishing because that's my favorite skill, so I could stand training it. I got cooking because I wanted the cape since 2006 and was at ~92 from all that fishing... :lol:

Current goal of attack is because I have a bound Primal rapier and I want to use it. We'll see if that's a good enough motive...

Cool cape isn't a good enough motive for me. I tried that with thieving years ago and look where I am now :lol: