Monkey Fighting Arena

LordSoultar

As of right now, there are not very many uses for the monkey greegrees that you can get after completing Monkey Madness. So I suggest that Jagex should add an Arena on Ape Atoll where we can fight each other as monkeys. It would be like the Fight Pits, except that when you win you get tickets that you can trade in for stuff.

Some stuff you would be able to get would be new Monkey Greegrees, the ability to use greegrees anywhere, and weapons and armor that you can equip while you're in monkey form.

Anybody else like it or have some suggestions? :)

single_skill1165709744.png

No, not like betting. He meant WE would actually be the ones fighting.

I'm assuming this means that it'd be just like fighting without any weapons, except we're monkeys. lol

The armor and weapon idea (the stuff you'd be able to buy) could be made into something great. Maybe we could get some new coconut armor. :wink:

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

I only agree if you can Monkey Knife Fight

:lol:

It's has been a while since I've heard that. It is from Adult Swim if I remember correctly, on the show Sealab 2021. I haven't watched that in a while though. :(

there is a simpsons episode with monkey knife fightinng.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

not such a great idea....just like the fight pits or the castle wars, really.

True, but you can't be a monkey at the fight pits or castle wars. :wink:

And since you will have needed to have done Monkey Madness to get there, there would be no noobs.

And since you will have needed to have done Monkey Madness to get there, there would be no noobs.

There are ranger pures who've done monkey madness. There will be noobies everywhere in the game...it is inevitable...noobies will take over the world :cry:

There are ranger pures who've done monkey madness. There will be noobies everywhere in the game...it is inevitable...noobies will take over the world :cry:

The noobs that I'm talking about are those arrogant lvl 50's in their mith armor and ham robes that think they're the leetest. They don't stand a chance on Monkey Madness, so they won't be able to get there. Cw is usually full of them, so this would be a good alternative to Cw.