Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

GGunitfan10

How good is the multiplayer? Because i just finished single player and never touched multi for some reason.

I did have a lot of fun with the singleplayer though. Sometime i'll have to go back and try for full sync on everything, won't be easy though.

The multiplayer is fun. It's a very cat and mouse type of game. The online downside is that it takes ages to find a match sometimes. I'm not sure if they have fixed the matchmaking problem since I last played. I lost interest over Thanksgiving break and haven't returned yet. I had a lot of fun while I did play though. I probably just overplayed it and I'll return and have a bunch more fun.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Would've been better if finding a match online didn't take forever.

Bit harsh, don't you think? That's more so due to the ubisoft servers then the actual game. Aside from the occasional glitch there isn't really much gripes to be had.

I didn't say it was bad. I agree it's a good game but had they taken the time to make sure every mode works, it could've been a better game.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Got this for christmas. Sadly, won't be taking part of Multiplayer, no acess to it.. Although this game does focus a lot on stealth, or more than the second one at least. Maybe an evolution of Ezio as a charecter, eh? Young and reckless in AC2, more cautious and asassin killer as he gets older?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I really enjoyed the single player, though I went through pretty fast and didn't do many of the side activities. Doing more of those now, still surprisingly fun. Only did one or two multiplayer matches; they were fun but they didn't really make me want to keep playing again and again.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

• 2 months later...

Been playing it for the past few days and i love it :) It's comparable to AC2. Although i can't fully enjoy it as i must play on lowest graphics and resolution :P

A question: what is the best way to defeat several enemies with non-counterable weapons(spears) at a time? I'd like to do this one mission when 3 or 4 of these attack you and i can't seem to do it 100%(don't lose any health)...

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Been playing it for the past few days and i love it :) It's comparable to AC2. Although i can't fully enjoy it as i must play on lowest graphics and resolution :P

A question: what is the best way to defeat several enemies with non-counterable weapons(spears) at a time? I'd like to do this one mission when 3 or 4 of these attack you and i can't seem to do it 100%(don't lose any health)...

Smokebombs/go melee and disarm them?

I feel sorry that you must play it on low gfx, because it is a spectacular looking game. D:

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Oh, what a coincidence that this gets bumped. I just beat it over Spring Break. Didn't have a chance to try anything outside of the story mode before I went back to college.

Damn good game if I do say so myself.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew