Tipit what happened?

XpLiCiT_

Rsc clans > Tipit clans

Care to elaborate?

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Rsc clans > Tipit clans

Care to elaborate?

I can elaborate:

this was posted by of Abkb24. Really Das, you do need to get your activity up if you can't recognise the reputation that certain posters have :P

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

To be honest, I see Tip It>RSC soon, because in my opinion, the third post party rule angered many people in RSC, and this is the main reason why many Clans/members are joining Tip It, Also I didn't know Tip It until Feb 2009 and I didn't know the "Strict" Staff back then and thats the reaspn why people joined RSC from the looks of it. But I think we've learnt our lesson and improved since then. Lastly I think we've taken our time and YOUR time to evaluate how to improve the TWR and the TICT itself this year.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

Blame the strict mods tip.it has atm.

Tip.it does get a lot of respect because we do stick to the rules, we don't allow every brainless 12 year old to act stupid on these boards. I've always been really proud that tip.it has maintained even trough rough - inactive - days to keep quality in the posts.

If you really stand behind that statement, please even have the respect for the moderator team to ellaborate. It's easy to create a fuzz, it's not easy to explain what you mean with decent arguments. Frankly, I don't see any but you're welcome to proof me wrong.

I Express my opinion and look what has happen.

Same advice to you. Why are "RSC clans" are better? Nobody is saying you can't express your opinion, it is annoying that you don't even bother to explain why.

signature4s.jpg

If I remember correctly, all the strict (and biased) mods that caused havoc on tipit were from The Alliance ('The', Gladz, Blacknights, The Mighty Red Dragons, and Jaguars)... who at the time controlled the top 15, and spread that control onto tipit. So if we want to point fingers at anyone, it's them. :razz:

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Rsc clans > Tipit clans

Care to elaborate?

as someone has already said :) this is abkb you are talking to, it is waste of your time to talk to abkb as he wont be able to comprehend what you are saying :)

well I personally love Tipit as your posts are meaningful :)

abkb is right tbh. I'm not flaming but tipit clans havent been around that long besides a few. Rsc has more top clans. This isn't intended to be a flame bait

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

i just honestly think that rsc clans are better then tipit clans

why : 1)rsc clans have more active warring

2) clans pull more then tipit clans

3) more interesting wars , not stupid 20vs20 matched wars like tipit ( no offense )

4) Extreme wars like rsd vs vr uncapped week prep and sht and all the beef of rsc

This is all my opinion btw

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png