How to maximise the speed of running nat?

dilloncyh

I want to know what is the normal and fastest rate for crafting double nature rune. I can usually craft 2.9k-3k p ess/h, which I have is quite slow, as one o my friend told me that he can craft around 3.5k/h. I am already using mousekey and full bank for banking, but I can never be as fast as the following video:

Is there any specific bank arrangement that I can use mousekey to click 'bank all item' and withdraw my p ess by mousekey. Also, is there any trick to empty my pouch? can mousekey do this also?

Finally, how should I repair my pouch? By the spell npc contact or simplygo to abyss?

My target is 3.2-3.3k ess/h, is there ever possible to me?

thanks

d_l_llon.png

You're doing everything right by my knowledge, the only thing I would make sure you do is always use NPC Contact to repair your pouches, it's much faster than going to the Abyss, much much faster.

lmfao "very slow" I get like 1.5k p/h.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

You're doing everything right by my knowledge, the only thing I would make sure you do is always use NPC Contact to repair your pouches, it's much faster than going to the Abyss, much much faster.

Do I need to repair my pouch immediately once I find my pouch damaged? Or I can wait a few run first b4 it further decays?

d_l_llon.png

Do I need to repair my pouch immediately once I find my pouch damaged? Or I can wait a few run first b4 it further decays?

I don't see why you would want to wait for a few additional runs since all of those ones would be with a degraded pouch. I'd say as soon as it degrades, finish the current run and then NPC contact.

Actually 2.9k essence (or 2.4k per Graahk) is considered very good. To invest mass amounts of concentration over a few tens of thousands GP isn't really worth it, especially since you make around 1M either way.

I would give a few tips I've encountered and adopted over the years:

- Have your pouches aligned vertically in the top-left corner, from largest to smallest. Makes clicking a lot easier (just try it and see for yourself!).

- Be faster than the game, that is, the moment you see the 'Loading...' message, anywhere you click on the radar will be considered as if you stood in the new area.

- Have your summoning quick-command button on Call. This one's a bit tricky, but call your Graahk before you click on the chest. What it does is to position it west of you, instead of north, like everyone else's. That way you can easily find and click your Graahk.

- Position your camera and mouse cursor in states you'd know where certain objects are. For example, once you click the mysterious ruins, face your camera north, and your cursor close to the top of the game window. The moment you'll see the loading message, click there, and you'll be running to the altar as soon as you appear.

- Empty your pouches and teleport a few seconds before the crafting animation is done - the exact amount depends on the latency between you and the server, and will take a few tries.

Straying off the subject, you can craft death runes for more cash. At my level, I get 26% more runes per essence, and at yours it still shouldn't be too far.

zj7y4z.gif

DeeKay.png

Straying off the subject, you can craft death runes for more cash. At my level, I get 26% more runes per essence, and at yours it still shouldn't be too far.

But aren't abyss runs a bit slower than graahk? How many deaths can be made in an hour?

Your friend is supposedly crafting nats at a near maxed rate. Either he is very very good, or lying.

Also, deaths are faster at 9X-99. I'm not sure of the lowend, I was 99 when they updated the rune modifiers. Deaths are more cash/hour and a negligible amount more exp. As for mousekeys, you can either use a jump of two menu choices, or four. Four is useful for withdrawing ess, but I personally like 2, as it can be used to empty pouches, open the bank window, and open the lurker deposit screen.

If you do continue to graahk nats, using npc contact to repair pouches is faster then doing a death abyss run. A good rate is 3.2-3.4k pess/hour.

Edit: also you can wait 2 trips after your giant pouch has degraded before repairing, if 3 pouching.

Actually 2.9k essence (or 2.4k per Graahk) is considered very good. To invest mass amounts of concentration over a few tens of thousands GP isn't really worth it, especially since you make around 1M either way.

I would give a few tips I've encountered and adopted over the years:

- Have your pouches aligned vertically in the top-left corner, from largest to smallest. Makes clicking a lot easier (just try it and see for yourself!).

- Be faster than the game, that is, the moment you see the 'Loading...' message, anywhere you click on the radar will be considered as if you stood in the new area.

- Have your summoning quick-command button on Call. This one's a bit tricky, but call your Graahk before you click on the chest. What it does is to position it west of you, instead of north, like everyone else's. That way you can easily find and click your Graahk.

- Position your camera and mouse cursor in states you'd know where certain objects are. For example, once you click the mysterious ruins, face your camera north, and your cursor close to the top of the game window. The moment you'll see the loading message, click there, and you'll be running to the altar as soon as you appear.

- Empty your pouches and teleport a few seconds before the crafting animation is done - the exact amount depends on the latency between you and the server, and will take a few tries.

You're pouch placing is a bit inefficient, in order to maximize the speed at which you empty your pouches, it's best to have them aligned like this.

P = Essence, O = Pouches

P P P P

P P P P

P P P P

P P P P

P P P P

O O O P

P P P P

With the above set-up you right click to empty the pouch on the far left, right click instantly again to empty the next, then move your mouse slightly to the right, and empty the last one. You can empty them on in about a second. It's extremely fast.

If i recall a video

as you enter the nat temple during loading screen try to click beside the altar ( to move beside) instead on it (to move to craft).

when you start moving then you click on the altar.

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

You're pouch placing is a bit inefficient, in order to maximize the speed at which you empty your pouches, it's best to have them aligned like this.

P = Essence, O = Pouches

P P P P

P P P P

P P P P

P P P P

P P P P

O O O P

P P P P

With the above set-up you right click to empty the pouch on the far left, right click instantly again to empty the next, then move your mouse slightly to the right, and empty the last one. You can empty them on in about a second. It's extremely fast.

S'more about personal preference. With my technique to go between pouches you only need to move the cursor once, as emptying the pouch leaves you on the next one. Also, don't forget that we have four pouches, and not three.

I think I'll go for the pouch alignment in Zarfot's RC Guide from now on though.

zj7y4z.gif

DeeKay.png